Share your myfxbook account

The debate began because your trying to advertise a website…

Your are not posting a tool…is a paid service… and not a good one…

So a 2:1 Reward to Risk ratio is not a good one huh?

Haven’t seen your myfxbook yet

That R/R means nothing if your losing trades are near 12% :smiley:

and I don’t have a MFB… I am not a signal provider… like you

So if I go to a great Italian restaurant, and I call a friend whom I know loves Italian, and I recommend the Restaurant to him, am I a sales person? Or if he were you Yunny, would he be upset if they made him pay for the food?

Oh my God… :smiley: do I have to explain this???

Yunny, you can’t read the numbers apparently… So I will help you.

NEVER BELOW ZERO SYSTEM

Average losing trade = 15 pips

Average winning trade = 27.64 pips

Let me ask you… If Kobe Byrant, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan had a 5% shooting average in one single game, would you deem him as the worst basketball player?? Of course not.

You need to look at it from a birds eye view, get a grasp on reality, and see the big picture.

1:1 “Knowing how to Trade”

Good luck

What you are showing here is and entire season shooting 2% :smiley: your analogies make me laugh

and pips?? please… you need to go back to School of Pipsology

Overall season, making 2 points for every 1 point risked.

Up 8%, winning the game thus far…

with a 16.57% drawdown… in just 2 months :smiley:

A drawdown off of gains. +8% overall. Oh, and a 2:1 RR :smiley:

I guess you don’t know what drawdown means in a system… :smiley:

Drawdown and Maximum Drawdown | Risk Management | Learn Forex Trading

I guess you don’t know what “Risk profits the Market gives you” means…
You can’t argue 2:1
Betting size fluctuates with the probability of the trade. You might want to do more study of how the best blackjack players play the tables. Watch the movie 21, and you will learn betting strategy.

How about you post your myfxbook as this thread is entitled “share your myfxbook” not ‘Jump all over someone who does’

We shall see how well you manage your drawdowns… You are most likely below original equity and less than 2:1

I do not bet, I trade :wink:

I am not a signal provider… :smiley:

Post your myfxbook not the one from a scammer that has been banned from baby pips…

Jim, there s something really wrong with the whole risk the markets money bit. How much in the red will I be, if I had joined MPcapital on 1st September?

Jim, do you know what it means to post a portfolio link instead of a members link?

awwww… just when we had undeniable proof that he was a part of MPcapital. oh well that s one less scammer we have to deal with.

Hey guys,

Here is my $50,000 demo account. Mostly quick scalping(few mins - a few hours for 0.2 to 10 pips profit) with a few longer term trend (a few days for 20+ pips) trades. I have an EA in the mix too (An older EA also traded on this account, however it was EXTREMELY unprofitable). It has only made about $3000 profit.

MyFxBook Account

I really need to work on my drawdown, although I have a 81% win rate, I have had some losses that have destroyed a weeks worth of profit. Mind you, this is because I don’t use TP or SL. I really need to work on this and spend longer times planning out a trade to determine appropriate MM.

I only make 0.14% on average each trade but I also trade very frequently. And will trade groups of anywhere from 3-10 lots per currency pair. I normally attempt to close them at 40-50 pip loss. However, depending on the feeling from a) my analysis, b) this forum, c) a few service providers I use on one of my live accounts with Zulutrade, I will keep trade open past this.

I do trade gold and silver. In the past I tried to do this ‘quickly’(a few hours - 2 days) but recently took 1 trade with gold and silver and am regretting both. Thankfully I was able to close my gold trade in profit. I would have been able to keep my recent drawdown levels relatively low (2-4%) if it was not for these two trades in which on a few days made my drawdown peak 10%.

Anyways, if you have any questions please let me know.