Share your myfxbook account

I trired to access your account but it gave me error…
which SP do you use on zulutrade? always looking for a new good traders to follow :slight_smile:
are you thinking of becoming one as well?

[URL=“Error | Myfxbook”]Good link[/URL

There it should work now, let me know if it doesn’t. I had it set on private.

I currently am following:
Smart-Forex Profit - 1 open trade allowed;
Forex1 - 2 open trades allowed;
F8 - 4 open trades allowed;
Denganyouqianle - 2 open trades allowed; and
100% win quick - 4 open trades allowed (Only because he tends to hold trades for less than 30 mins)

I use all of these with about $500 capital with the above settings, and have only dropped to about $200 equity. So high risk tolerance is a must. I am also fully aware (for everyone else reading) that this could lead to a margin call.

Lately however, 100% win quick has been holding his trades for MUCH longer and with a larger drawdown. So I have taken this to my advantage. As long as his trade, the news, and my charts/few indicators give matching singals I will trade on this.
The USDCAD trade I took recently was a perfect example, although I did not take the full 300 pip loss 100% win quick was experiencing(which in case you were wondering he profited out of the trade at the end. Took a few days) as a win, I did manage to take a good 45 pips from this trade.

Forex1 has also provided many initial thoughts to trades, and although he takes some trades I would not take on my own - when he drops into the red significantly I always check for a good entry point. This alone has resulted in major profit.

And to answer your question I already have a SP account on Zulutrade. It was made for tracking purposes for myself before I knew about myfxbook. I will not be sharing it. Nor do I recommend anyone (if they find it) follow. The trades I take have the potential to be very risky. I also have the feeling that if I start trading with real money (or someone else’s money) I will develop the greed I had when I was trading my first live account that I blew of $100.

Perhaps when I reach a steady 2-4% drawdown I am striving for and have a year or so of profitable trading will I consider becoming a SP.

thank you for the detailed answer!! seriously is one of the best analysis i have read lately! down to earth and realistic.
wish really more of the providers to be like you!

Account2 System | Myfxbook

There! Finally managed to get the right link haha.

indeed!!! :wink: lool
nice overall performance, but i think you should increase the winning ratio a bit more :wink:

You can see that at the beginning of the account it was very flat(Where I dipped into the negatives). This is when I had an EA installed which had about a 40% win chance but it lost WAY more than it won (in regards to qty of pips). This really affected my win-ratio. I am now averaging about a 80-90% win ratio.

My problem right now is my drawdown. I really need to lower it as it is affecting my profits greatly. As mentionned - I have taken some trades that have wiped out whole weeks of profits. I have recovered rather shortly to date but nevertheless I have to work on it.

i see, yes dd can be quite a problem, esp. when you think that the market will go in cetain direction and then it doesnt… :frowning:
btw, i checked your traders that you follow on zulutrade, and copied some ideas :wink:
thank you !!

No problem,

To be honest I will probably be dropping Smart-Forex Profit as I don’t like how long he holds his trades. My current trade has been close to a month without being in profit. He has always ended up being in profit but I don`t like having to wait this long.

The only person that I will increase max trades with is F8. He is my preffered SP to date.

Have a good one

hello again, i am also reconsidering it too,…you are right, i did not check the trading time, well did not assume that he will hold trades for like what 10 days on average…dumped him already!
f8 is quite good, so is Hertcz,SUREWIN88 (2 days to close trades here) but worth it. dunno for more …looking into finding more reliable providers will keep you posted …

Hey everyone!
Just started trading live with FXCM. Here is my Fxbook.com link:

dwmiller7 System | Myfxbook

are you on zulutrade as well?

Bumping this up for anyone who wants to share a myfxbook for the new year 2013!

Why is everyone deleting there myfxbook account? Why is this not the most popular thread on this sight? Where are all the top traders?

I looked at myfxbook a while back but was paranoid about linking my live account to some website. Is this safe to do? Is this why people are deleting there accounts? If it is safe then I guess that answers the question about all the deletions.

I’ll answer your questions:

1. The main reason why people delete their accounts is because their account has gone bust.
  2. It is not a popular thread because most (if not all) babypips members are not successful traders. This is nothing to be ashamed of because there are obvious statistics showing this.
  3. There are no top traders on the thread, because there are very likely no top traders on babypips.

Yes it is safe to link your live account to a website. It only uses your investor password which cannot access your trading account. Originally when MQL4 designed the MT4 platform they included a way for people to safely show their results. This allows users to give the investor password to allow people to look at an account with no way to access trading. There are a few people here who claim that they do not use myfxbook because there is a way to hack, but that’s simply not true (its usually an excuse they use so they do not want to post their results). Just don’t use your master password - use the investor one. It uses all the information on your account direct from the server so it can backdate your info. If anyone wanted to prove they were a good trader all they would need to do is to add the publisher and all their info from their MT4 account would be available. That goes for all babypips members who have been around since 2008/9/10/11 etc. They could prove their results in less than a minute. Any attempt at interference/hacking has to be done through the server end (ie: by the broker), and if your broker is fiddling with your account, that’s nothing to do with myfxbook.

The only accounts you should be suspicious of are the “unknown broker” accounts. It used to be that you could feed trades in manually and claim it was by an unknown broker but you can’t do that now at myfxbook (I think you can still do that at Fxstat but they may have updated).

note: I do not regard myself as a successful trader nor do I boast. I hopefully will post a myfxbook for 2013 though bust or no bust.

If that’s really the case then that sucks. Dudes need to work a little harder eh?

Intraday trading is proving to be the bane of my existence; I’m no better at it now than I was seven years ago. Will be giving it another try after the holiday slowdown. Bangarang System | Myfxbook

Brand new account for me. I started forex in Aug 2012, this account will start trading in jan 2013.
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/london-break/446937

My first account I posted here was a demo account and has been deleted because I wasn’t taking it serious and was risking way too much and blew it eventually. Now my second account is real and I am hoping I will take it seriously and not blow it.Started trading it in October 2012. Will be going full gear in 2013. I hope I don’t blow out this one too.

All the best to all those that have posted their account. Please if you will be following kindly draw my attention if I am overtrading. Thanks.

Fx-Undiscovered System | Myfxbook

nice! scotch, and kays…there is hope for this forum after all. Absolutely looking forward to following you guys and anyone else who post on this thread. This will be the place to come for a view of reality…good and bad

I can’t speak for anyone else here, but if you watch me trade intraday, it’s gonna be a whole lot of bad reality. Like, watching a hippo ballet dance in a tutu and steel toe boots bad.