Should I open an account at hotforex?

Hello,
has anyone made any experience with hotforex.com? At the moment I am at etoro, it’s ok, but spreads are really high and I want to trade also on mt4 which etoro doesnt have… So, what do you think about hotforex?

Regards, Sinan

hi there sinan, not so sure wth etoro since i haven’t tried them, but i do trade with hotforex at the moment and they are really ok, on an average, the spreads on eurusd are like 1.4-1.6 but there are times it widens, but instead of going on live, why not try their demo first, there is a contest going on, each round is 1 month and prizes are not so bad. its ca;;ed virtual to real. best of luck. btw, is sinan an arabic name?

Thank you very much jingoy!

I am actually on demo with hotforex and Exness, both are really good, but Exness has a bit tighter spreads as hotforex (except you trade with currenex account).

Yes my friend. Sinan is an Arabic name :slight_smile:

If you like scalping and want the lowest spreads go to Oanda. They have a great platform.

p.s they have no minimum deposit which is attractive imo

nice, keep us updated man, and best of luck, i haven’t heard much about exness, but another thingyou might want to try out since you are with hotforex demo, try their demo contest, its free anyway,… nice meeting you man and best of luck

My personal favorite is Ceaser Trade. they provide a lot of tools to improve your skills as a trader as well as some cool bonus features like roman coins etc. haha sounds strange when i say it out loud. you can check it out. I’ve enjoyed my time with them as a trader

I did not try hotforex neither for demo nor real account. So, I can not say anything about it. However I want to suggest you for AVAFX or OANDA.

I’d advise against it for research broker, I have only seen negative comments on hotforex.
I advice you rather another broker as exness, which is a good broker if you want to trade in any security

If you’re new just use OANDA.
Really low spreads + No minimum deposit + No trade size restrictions (You can trade one unit!) + US regulated
They have MT4 too.
No offense to anyone but eToro doesn’t even feel like a real broker :18:

No .

hotforex is a GBOT member and it’s good.
however if you are reluctant you can try a small deposit to test their platform stability and customer service.

you can try with as many accounts as you wish, but the best broker for zulutrade remains to be aaafx!

Anybody had experience with hotforex on zulutrade?

what about you taohai, you’ve been posting quite a lot on this topic…did you open an account with them?

Yes, Eddy, I’m with them in live trading,I am keeping updated with their latest news, so I am thinking about zulu now, I want more time to pass.

I love FxPro they take no spread (or they’re supposed not to take any) but they get you with some commissions

What is there to think of! you just follow and sit back when your account is pipping up :wink:
whom are you following now btw?

Basically I am waiting to find proper signal provider at zulu and I need some time to read every valuable opinion.

use the ranking and alchemy :wink: you’ve got your answer :wink:

I don’t think so that the person who asked the question is still waiting for your answers lolz its has been on 06-14-2012, 09:07 AM. by the way mate lets us know that you are live with hotforex or not :smiley: