Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

Blizard thank You very much for your efforts. I know that a manual trading is always better than automated but i still think we should also make the EA perfect for this system as it have much potential and EA sometimes can be better than manual trading becuse EA can trade strict at a system without human emotion what is a big factor in forex where most the people are loosing.

This is the second week i am testing Danish EA v 1.23 and it is opening the position good. I have find some problems that one some positions the ea is not setting tp and sl and this is not so good. So as i said on some positions its setting the predifine sl and tp and on some positions not. Also i would also suggest to implement trailing stop into the ea and breakeven after some pips we can enter it.

Hello, great webinar today, kinda slow trading day but managed to bank a few pips. Ill post the summary video after I edit the 2+ hours later in the day. Here is the info. for the next one tommorow at 9am EST, thanks!

Registration URL: Webinar Not Available
Webinar ID: 130-060-947

Thanks Blizard, I should have a mic that works this time. I have a couple questions for you. Lastly if you get this before tomorrow. I saw your dots and sars, i don’t have the current version i guess, can i get a template of it? please.

Great webinar, thanks again blizard.

The reason for the slow trading may be that it is a bank holiday in the US today, didn’t count with that :wink:

Yes, and thanksgiving here in Canada. I’m sure we will have much more fun tommorow gang.

Thanks

For the SARS, you can use the default setting, I haven’t changed anything.

Thanks

Hello everybody,

Here is my trades for today. I trade this system manually inspired by Blizard.

yesterdays webinar was really nice , unfornutaly didint joined today ;/ I`m thinking to use fundamentals and this system , hope i can get profitable , today +130 pips , and i missed some trades on gold ;/

P.s sorry for bad English.

Great. What a minibar settings on swingzz you have used. And what a TF you have used for trading?

Hello blizard,

did You recorded the webinar as i can not watch it live. Thanks

I use 5 mins and 1 hour charts , depends on the trade there i spot them. as you can see in pictures i had 2 trades in 1h chart and 1 trade in 5 mins , i use minibars set to 2. This system can work on any time frame , so its really doesn’t matter what chart you use for trading.

Cheers.

I hope Blizard adds the webinar for today. I was a part of it but couldn’t stay for the whole time.

i have no idea what to do

can you plz explain a little in dept please thanks

The danish EA version 1.23 have a bug. Sometimes it set TP and SL and sometimes dont so this is very dangerous to use it now. I have tested it with several brokers. So this issue need to be corrected and also I hope the EA can be improved more. But danish i dont see online anymore and i hope somebody else could continue this work as i think that the EA have much potential. Thanks

Hello,
Here is my trade for today EURJPY , also there was good opportunity take trade in EURUSD but my pending order was just few pips higher when the price comes. Lets see how it goes on EURJPY , by the way today is Beige Book , so i don’t recommend have open trades for 9 PM (GMT +2) , hope EURJPY goes down

EDIT: It went all the way to tp :slight_smile:
Cheers.

blizard where do you place the SL.

hello,
Usually hes stop is SAR , but last confirmed high or bot is good place to place your stop too. It depends on what time frame you trade and what is situation. Correct me if im wrong Blizard.

Cheers.

Thanks my friend. What our you using as a trend by the way.

Im still developing my trading plan , but i like to use 1 hour charts and 4 hour charts. Its good for me because i don't have much time to sit all day near my computer ant check my trades , i set trades on 1h chart and forget. But in my opinion every trader has to have his own rules , if u like scalp , 1 min or 5 mins charts is for you :) usually i dont look at trend , i find swing , draw fibs and wait until price comes to mas , if there is a support / resistance levels (from previous swingzzz bots ) i will buy or sell there, so i dont care if trend on h4 is bullish or bearish , i just take my setups :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Can we find somebody who can continue improving the EA for this system. Today the danish EA have made me 70 pips but for every Order i have to set TP and SL myself as the EA dont do that but it have the option to set TP and SL. Also maybe we can also add fib levels to the EA like Blitzard is trading this or improve it more to make it perfect.