Smart FX Technology

I am more of a sailboat guy. Here is what I’ll be getting once these EAs start to move.

I will invite my fellow traders out for a spin once I get it.

Happy Trading!!!

Hello Hamno,
You’ve done some excellent reading. Correct on every point. Good luck with it.

Tradingshed,
As predicted I do disagree, to be expected since I put them there in the first place…
But let me explain why:
While it is correct that medium impact news seldom truly move the market, they are distortions in the trend, ofter big enough to trigger a Breakout Hunter signal that in the end goes nowhere. It’s not so much that the report will take you out, the concern is that it will get you in, on a False Breakout!
You want to trade the true trends, not the flukes produced by reports or fixes. That’s why I like to skip them.
The scalper, of course, should not be trading thru anything that could actually disrupt the scalping channel. Entering a position before a report will probably cost you the whole session of trading, even if eventually the position clears in the positive, since it might take hours to come back to your original scalping channel to Take Profit.

@John: me too! I am also thinking of a boat, the next vette, nsx and so on. :smiley:

@Robert: please give me your kind advice. as i mentioned before, i live in germany and want to give your EAs a shot. i need a good broker and a fast reliable VPS. any other advice from our forum-members is appreciated. thanks in advance fellas. :wink:

Hi mrql,
In Europe I like Hotforex.
Netcetera in the UK is a good vps provider, but there are many…
Johnny may have a vps closer to Hotforex.
MB Trading also has a UK branch. We use them in the US, they are ok too.

i made my mind!

im going to buy the combo and demo test trough vps on january.

does anyone know if i have buy a domain in order to acces the vps?

it is asking for it at the checkout process :confused:

Robert,
Does your EA work on 4 digits broker? I try to put it on FX Solutions’ MT4 and there is no response at all. The setting dialog won’t even show up. Thanks.

If anybody looking for the best latency to HotForex in europe, I can suggest hosteurope.de. Not expensive, just 5ms from HF. One big minus there - their website and customer account site is in German lng only :(, but the vps tiself can be switched to English.

Hi Xiaoming1970,
Please check the version of the MT4 you are running. The latest one is version 4 build 409.
We had a support session with someone on Fx Solutions and the problem was that they had downloaded a 406 and it was not working well. When our client called them they sent him a link to the new version and the problem was solved.
If you still need help we can certainly have a remote assistance session and get you set up right.

Dante: we currently don’t offer version 409

Dante: Only 402 version

mx: Please check the version of the MT4 you are running. The latest one is version 4 build 409. We had a support session with someone on Fx Solutions and the problem was that they had downloaded a 406 and it was not working well. When our client called them they sent him a link to the new version and the problem was solved.

mx: This is what I get from help.

Dante: Thank you for waiting. Unfortunately the version we have is 402

I just chat with the online support and they have 402 only. Robert, do you have the contact info of this client you mentioned? Could you ask him/her to send me the link FXSol sent? Thanks.

Hi xiaoming1970
Please email me so I can help you with this, since this FxSolutions broker’s issue is outside the scope of this forum and I can do a better job via chat or email, maybe even a remote assistance session.

Hi, Robert,
I just sent your customer service acct an email. Please reply to it. Sorry, I can not send email through forum yet. Thanks.

Hey Fred hang in there. When you are studying don’t overdue it. It took me years and years to understand all these concepts and I still learn all the time so think of it as a journey not a destination. I would focus on understanding support and resistance. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Sorry everybody I know this is off topic

Overdue myself…me? pff… I have one of those pills that activate the remaining 90% of my brain you know…:wink: hahahaha

no seriously, thanks for your advice. I see it the same way: its the journey and not the destination!
Are you also trading manually, johnny, or only EAs?
I will very happily make use of your offer and ask you questions also in the future.

Sincerely fredy

Hi everyone,

just would like to share my results trading with the combo for last 2 days. This EA is simply amazing, straight wins. But like what we all know, only time will reveal its true capability. Just my 2 petty cents.

Hi,

live results?

regards Alex

I can’t post the link, but I just pm-ed you.

can’t open it, sorry.

although this week isn’t over yet, I am very happy to announce that this (3rd) week is looking a lot better!
on Demo I went from Monday at roughly -1% equity to currently +7.7%.
This doesn’t mean anything at all, except that I feel happy with my slight adjustments of lot% last Sunday, and that I was right in believing in this EA after the first 2 weeks of economic roller coaster;)
so long comrades!

Sincerely
Fredy

I have a question for Robert ad SmartFX.
Do your EA’s “learn” when they are doing bad or good? It might be a change I made but I noticed that the past couple of days the EA’s have been buying a higher amount of lots. It seems to be going along with the fact that they have been winning constantly so I wonder if they “understand” they are doing better in the market and take advantage of it.

When I said it might be something I did I refer to the other day when I was looking through the manual for the EA’s and it mentioned loading presets. I’m currently on a MBTrading demo with a VPS. $10,000 started in the account with 100:1 leverage. For the past month since i opened the demo account it has been trading .10, .20, and .30 lots. Since yesterday it has started trading up to 2.7 lots. I believe i made the settings change yesterday morning.

No complaints here as I thought the lot size was rather small anyway for the size of the account (except when it would lose). I would like to just understand what’s going on.

Looking forward to going live after the first!

Thanks for the work you’ve done and putting up with our questions!

Tim

Hi Robert,

I did not load any presets on MS or BH. I followed the Quick Start Guide until I got to the step that said, “That’s it! You are ready to trade.” I did not see anywhere in the procedure to load Presets. Were we suppose to? Please advise.

Happy Trading!!