Smart FX Technology

Hi Robert,

Just want to thank you for answering so many questions and with your teams support and constant work I hope this EA last for a long long time. Can’t wait to see what you have lined up for us next. I really hope to journey with smart fx for a long time.

Thanks again

Thanks Jonny for starting this…I hope smart fx lasts for a long long time

Hiiiiiii people… problem solved, Master Scalper EUR/AUD is amazing… looks like never fail even when it looks wrong.
It’s just closed with profit. Keedp the great work Robert, congratulations for your EA’s.
I will looking forward for your next developments.

Best regards

I am having a hard time understanding how my account is completely different in terms of gain from yours. I started on November 15th. I am down -0.4%

Would appreciate some feedback from Robert or anyone else that may be able to offer up some advice.

Thanks,
Jeff

Yeah probably not a good idea to interfere with these EA’s. Robert and Co. have done an awesome job to figure out the trends of these pairs. Last Friday I thought I was going back to 0% which I almost did but there was just enough time to recover half of the loss. Can’t wait to go live after the first! Lets hope for a profitable year!

Tim

Hi johnnykanoo

Just a quick question if you don’t mind

On the cheap and reliable VPS forum to have suggested a link to UCVHOST

Is this still a good one to use?

Smartfx have kindly agreed to move the combo package (after removing it from my own computer. At no extra cost) and put it onto a VPS. Or have a second one at half price.

Hows that for service

Regards
Kevin

Hi everybody,

i thought you can move smart fx wherever you want, not just use it at a single client?!

regards

Hi Mrql,
Each license allows you to use any number of MT4s, but in one computer or vps.
When a trader requires an additional license for his own personal use, typically for a vps user that likes backtesting at home, an add-on license can be purchased for 50% of the price.

Hi Robert,

thanks :slight_smile: What happens, if the VPS turns out to be slow etc. Can i move it to another at no extra charge?

i left you a comment which headed in the same direction:

i would like to ask you some questions. when i purchase your smart scalper for instance, can i use it with different brokers or just one? maybe hotforex isn’t the right one and then i wouldn’t like to buy your EA again. same with the VPS. there may be some changes in the beginning, too.

thanks alex

We can always cancel the Serial Number and reissue a new one, no charge.
Traders do that when they buy a new PC or change VPS, we do that all the time, no big deal.

As far as changing broker, no problem, since the EA license is not attached to the account, but to the PC or VPS. You can use it with several brokers at the same time, as long as it is from one PC or VPS.

Sounds good, Robert :slight_smile: thanks again

Just another reason I like these EAs, Robert and his team!

Happy Trading!!

I have been sitting very much on the fence since the start of this thread as well as using this EA from about the same time.
I must have just had my 6th Tech session due to a technical fault between my brain and the screen, and I can not recommend this EA and the team behind it enough.

Well I have now fully completed a month and during this time it had a shaky first week but came on strong, particulalry this week.
The results will obvously fluctuate depending on what brokerage is used (I used Pepperstones, US server) but I just wanted to say that for me I cannot see many people wanting a refund on this EA after a months trading.

Sincere thanks to Johnny and Robert & team.

Just for the record:
Robert I’m falling more and more in love with your EAs! (don’t tell my girl!)
after the first 2 weeks turned out at around break-even, this past 1.5 weeks have been a blast! Up 16%, a number which I hope to be able to achieve manually as well;)

After the christmas madness, I will continue testing it on demo for a week or two and then go live with it… As a matter of fact, I think I even go live with it on higher funds than planned!

Again: Thank you very much for all your support and keep up the good work… looking forward to the new EAs your working on as well!:wink:

Still going strong this week too.

Here are Decembers numbers so far…

Nice Johnny, Hope it keeps like this for another 5 years

if it would just for 1 year, we could make millions. i doubt if its that easy.

This is for Dr. Johnny Kanoo… If you had to pick ONE current BOT from your portoflio that is the shining star, which one would it be?

I purchased this bot MONTHS and MONTHS ago (2 updates ago) and someone lost sight of it after a ridiculously short demo mode. Shame on me… After reading this thread I’m excited to update it and test it out. The stats for the EUR/AUD bot look too good to be true! Wow!

Hello, everyone. Having read 60 plus pages of comments on this system I purchased it yesterday and put it on a demo HotForex account to try. HF MT4 is running on my existing VPS from CNS. May I ask you if a 2k USD is enough for both EAs running on a HF Currenex (100:1) as this what I am going to use in production? This question is specific to this broker and account.
BH has already opened two EURUSD 0.02 lot positions on a demo with 2k USD and it seems there is no issue with granularity (could open even a smaller 0.01 lot position). But this a demo and also not a Currenex connection, hence I still wanted to run this setup by you, guys.
I appreciate your help. R