Smart FX Technology

Again I make the statement about the “fill”, it just doesn’t work like that. So spread your risk over more brokers and accounts for your own benefit.

wow, I hope I will not be perceived as the unhappy whinger!

I am very happy with the EAs, with the team and service… :30:

hi,

wherever is light, there will be shadows. i doubt if there is something like the holy grail. i will test the EAs in january…with “some” cash.

To those, who concerned about the fill. As far as I have seen the activity of this EA, it’s not about jumping in and out of the market, but to play the strategy, that had been worked out statistically profitable, with keeping the position typically not for just seconds. So for the most part it plays it for a “longer” run…

and longer means what?

i hope robert is reading this thread.

a very quick question to you robert. I am really interested in getting your EA and have read the thread carefully.
Almost everyone here is either from europe or USA.

I am from Asia, Malaysia would be the exact location.

Which broker would best suit smartfx that would be best for my location.

Right now I am in possession with a FXCM micro lot account but as johnny pointed out, it is best to get a broker with low spread.

Gladly appreciate any feedbacks :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hi Fredy,

Playing around with potential returns is fun. Just as long as you don’t take them to seriously. I love to play “What If…” as well. I played with the possibility of just a 5% return per month with a principle investment of $5K. After year 1 (Y1), the effective annual ROI was 71.03%! I would love to have that but we all know that the likelihood is slim at best and more likely none. Still, it is fun to dream.

Back to reality.

I did experience that dip and lost some gain. It has since come back to where I was just shy of +10% return on the Demo account for MS/BH. Nice improvement from -2.39% in November albeit I started just before Thanksgiving with the EAs.

In January, I WILL be going live. Time to jump in and stop analyzing this to death. You will have good and bad days. The foundation of the EAs appears solid to me so the fluctuation we see is all market and we can’t control the market. I will start slow and add principle to the account as it progresses through 2012. I do not consider this a race but a journey. I plan on enjoying the trip as well as the destination when I get there and I will get there.

Happy Trading to All!!!

LOL! Thats the “realistic” goal I’ve set 5%/month average. I think its reachable. First goal is to NOT lose any money, second goal is to recoup out of pocket expense (cost of EA’s and VPS). Third goal is to beat my current investment alternative, prosper.com which they list as 10.69%/annual. Finally, strive for 5%/month average. Anything more is sweet and I can deal with a little less as long as it doesn’t drop below my third goal.

Hi Tberry,

If we are looking at establishing some kind of goal on a product that you have little control over (except risk factor and trade/no trade switch) then I would establish the following:

[B]Goal 1:[/B] Weekly ROI = 1%, Monthly ROI = 5%
[B]Goal 2:[/B] Recover initial cost and sufficient funds to cover monthly operating expenses (Cost of EAs, VPS, Electricity, Internet Access, etc.)
[B]Goal 3:[/B] Beneteau Oceanis 58 Fully Loaded.
[B]Time Frame to Achieve Goals:[/B] 5 years

Happy Trading!!

I like your thinking sir!!!

jhonny in thrust vps did you bought a siple vps or the advanced one ( i know you are using the mystic ackage, but threre is a simpleone and an advanced one)

uk right?

thanks!

we should get a stiky post with vps and the ms time tho the respective brokers so we dont have to be bothering with the same thing again and again.

[B]MS/BH Week 4 Summary[/B]

Hi All,

Well, it has been 4 weeks since I started the Demo Account and set up MS & BH. It was a little shakey in the beginning with a -2.59% gain for November. I believed in what I researched and let them run. I was pleased to see that the account has completed with an Annual ROI of 7.76% (Since 11/20/11)! This far exceeds Goal #1 (See Previous Post) I set for Weekly and Monthly gains. I know we have until 12/21 to trade. Still, it is nice to see.

So, you can go to my MyFxBook and see the performance of the MS/BH Demo Account for yourself. Leave a comment or track it.

Hope you got some, if not all, of your Christmas shopping done. If not, get a move on! There are 8 days left until Christmas. And for all my fellow traders who do not celebrate Christmas, may you have a fun, safe and endearing time with people who you care for and love.

Happy Trading to All and to All a Good Night!!!

[B]MS/BH Adjustments[/B]

Hi All,

Based on the gains I got this week on MS & BH, I have adjusted the LotPcnt as follows:

EURAUD +1 to 4/3/4
EURCAD Unchanged @ 3/2/3
EURCHF +1 to 5/5
EURGBP +1 but remains at 5/5 as 5 is my risk limit.
EURUSD +1 to 2/2/2 (FINALLY :18: !!)
USDJPY Unchanged @ 2.5/2.5

Happy Trading!!

Hello Alfiesan,
We have plenty of clients in Malaysia.
I personally know a good trader who uses Pepperstone (using their Singapore server) and is happy with them.
Hotforex is an option and then there is Oanda who has a branch in Singapore and one in Japan.
Test a few on demo and then you decide…

I’m brand new to this, and was largely convinced by the support people rave about with Robert. I haven’t had to use the support, but I’m glad it’s there. :slight_smile:

I’m brand new to forex, and trading, in general, so when I found this forum of what seem to be “real” people rather than just fake reviews or scams to get you to sign up for some fake scam seminar, I was delighted. The combo robots have been helping me to understand some of the basics of trading.

To my question–
I purchased the combo robot this past month and noticed Robert put in a feature to turn off trading on certain days. (Christmas break, Dec 13th, etc) I also noticed his robot on myfxbook was trading on the 13th. Is it just that most of you trade anyway or should I use the ignore dates? In addition, I noticed it doesn’t have any ignore dates after the end of this year. If you do recommend using the feature, for a beginner, what would you recommend using for the ignore dates for the coming year? Or how do you recommend populating them?

Thanks, and I’m excited to keep learning! It’s great to see a nice group here all sharing teaching one another.

And this is my demo account I’ve been testing… with some of my own manual trades, as I’ve been learning…
www myfxbook com/members/grover77777/mt4-pay-for-limits-demo/207363

Hi grover,

We’re both in a very similar situation. Using the same broker etc. I put a watch on your myfxbook account for comparison. You can probably do a search for my account name (its the same both places) and do a watch on mine if you like. I’m to lazy right now to post it :-/. But if you have any problems finding it let me know and I’ll post it. I didn’t notice that there weren’t any “no trade days” set for next year. I’ll guess that the updates Robert supplies periodically will fill them but again I’m only guessing. If you haven’t looked, the babypips school is awesome. Even if you spent time learning already it’s a wealth of good information.

Tim

Thanks Tim,
I found your profile set a watch on it as well.

I didn’t know Robert supplied updates. That’s cool. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tips on the babypips school. I didn’t know about that yet, and will check it out. Thanks again.

Paul

Hi all,

OK I don’t post on here very much but I have to say, this EA is nothing short of impressive :slight_smile:

I only use the scalper and I’m up 14% for the month, which is brilliant. Never have been a big fan of EAs as most are just junk, so I’m used to manual trading. However, this EA brings results, so it’s the only EA i’m using. It performs way better than my manual trades in terms of profit.

Congrats to the Smart Fx team for restoring my faith in automated trading and thank you.

Thruster

Hello Traders,
Everyone will get a new update well before the next NoTrade date is here and it will include the NoTrade dates thru the Daylight Savings Time shift, when we will have the following one. We issue free periodical updates as needed and everyone gets them by email. You will never have to worry about this issue.

Again, I may sound like a broken record but I really can’t say it enough. It is the support from Robert and his team that makes this EA stand above and beyond other EAs I have tried.

Happy Trading!!