Smart FX Technology

Hello I am looking at getting this EA the broker I use is AAAFX does anyone know how well this combo will work?

Thanks

Hi Robert! many thanks on your reply.

Noted on the few brokers you mentioned about.

I am skewed more towards hotforex for their star rating and review on FPA.
Even there is no one ultimate broker, but i think among all hotforex gives a bit more benefits than others and also has a better rating.

Many thanks in advance.
I will be in contact with you to purchase SmartFX after the festive season. january would be the most likely time.

Johnny,

I respect your opinion on the following slightly off topic; but what are your thoughts on the performance of Wally compared to its (very similar) ā€˜cousinā€™ Oddbot? It seems to me that the MS/BH combo has experienced similar results with far better money management?

Also, given the recent talk of ā€˜goalsā€™, I think the ā€˜life expectancyā€™ of an EA is a consideration?

Thanks, Alex

Lets try and keep hope alive :slight_smile:

Results after 3 weeks:
Very pleased with the results so far, and fully in the green even after recent perceived blips. Congratulations to the team!

just wonderingā€¦
When are you all going to shut the EAs off for Christmass madness?
Not at all? you already did? the EA does it by himself?

take care and I wish all of you happy Holidays, merry xmas and happy new year!

I will let the EAs do it on their own.

Happy Trading!!

Im on holiday. Watching acc on my phone. Was today a no trade day cause I had no trades today.

I have had a trade on eur/usd all day

Fredfresh, I will also let the EA do their own thing.

Allowing the EAā€™s do their own thing of course assumes that you run the latest version of the EAā€™s so this is doable. I just needed to clarify that. I believe the prior versions doesnā€™t have this ability.

Tim

Hi Tberry,

As far as I know, I have the latest version. The EAs have gone to ā€œNo Tradeā€ status on their own a number of times. I have not received an e-mail from Robert about a newer version being available.

Happy Trading!

Sorry, I guess I picked on ya with the quote. It was mainly reminding others that asked to make sure they are on the latest version which I think is 7.1.8. This is in regards to letting the EAā€™s shutdown on their own for the year end. I figure if I am wrong, Robert would post! Just trying to return the help to him that heā€™s given us here.

Tim

All good. No worries.

Happy Trading!

Hi Traders,
The Christmas - New Yearsā€™ No-Trade days begin on December 22nd and resume trading on January 5th.

The EurCad NoTrade Day today had to do with the end of the front-end oil futures contracts, which deeply affect the oil market and consequently the Canadian dollar.

I started with a $1500 live account 5 weeks ago and today the BH/MS combo has recovered the initial investment cost ($195). A very respectable time to breakeven in my opinion.

Iā€™m curious, is that a net profit? After trade feeā€™s if any? I ask because I look at Robertā€™s combo demo at MBTrading which shows a gain of 8.35% with withdrawals (fees) of $45.54 and a balance of $985.35, $1000 in deposits. Tell me if Iā€™m wrong please but the 8.35% appears to be misleading. Heā€™s actually showing a loss. I noticed this because I started a demo account at MBTrading with $10,000 and a gain of 7.74% with a profit of $769.57 and a cost of $90.93.

It just appears that to really make any money, you need to start out with $10k. Iā€™m going live next month but closer to the amount that you (alexsd) started with. Iā€™m rethinking that though. I donā€™t put fault with the EAā€™s, its just the cost of doing business, it takes money to make money (take your pick at the sayings). Iā€™m a newbie at this so I would be interested in any input on this!

Thanks!
Tim

Thanks for the replies! In that case I will also just keep it runningā€¦
I started using this EA on 22nd of Novemberā€¦ pretty much one month ago. After the first 2 weeks have been a up and down (ending roughly -1%), the following 2 weeks have really been amazing! I am certain to go life in February with this baby!
Keep up the great work SmartFX Team! looking forward to your new upcoming EAs in the future as well!
Merry X-Mas to all of you and have a great start into the new yearā€¦ Im sure it will be an exciting 2012 for us!

Fredy

hi Guys, what happened to this EA? almost Died!!?

Hello Craneliu,
That contest run for only a month and when finished GoMarkets closed the demos.
It ended with excellent profits for the one month that it run, and then the contest was over.

please do not just talk about test. please see the performance from your real account in myforexbook. sorry to say very straight!