Smart FX Technology

hi Robert, I remembered in your previous post that such function has been integrated into EA, that means EA will switch off/on automatically. why do you update by email again?

hi Robert, thank you for the feedback!

this is your live account? how about the performance?
myfxbook com/members/masterscalper_v6/combo-master-scalper-breakout-hunter/174647

for Forex trading, should we enjoy the trading process, not focus on profit?

Yes, Craneliu,
The EA will switch on/off automatically.
What you get via email is the updates, about every 2 months, when we make improvements or adjust the calendar of NoTrade Days for the next trading season. Typically we will do that when there is a change in Daylight Savings time, so you guys do not have to do the schedule adjustments manually.

Hi Robert,

could you tell a little more about the improvements please? Adjustments of the calendar are one thing, but what can you adjust if the robots run so well? :wink:

We have been making improvements for years. It is a complex EA and it has been a process to get it here.
The last improvement was the addition of the automated News Filter, so we do not have to babysit the robot when News Reports are released and abnormal volatility is expected. These NoTrade Days were automated in the last version.
Other improvements added in previous versions had to do with adding more trading pairs, like the EurAud and EurCad that are about 1 year old (we used to trade just 3 pairs a while back).
Also the installation process has become completely automated, no more presets to load, no more GMT adjustments to make, those that have been with us for a long time do appreciate how easy we have it now!
Weā€™ll come up with more improvements next time, some of which we are working on now, but are on testing stages.
Just like most software companies, we do improve our products and release free updates from time to time.
Many of these improvements came from these pages, from traders that posted some cool thoughts on how nice it would be to have this or that feature, and guess what, many have become reality. Kudos to those traders that contribute good ideas to the process.

Hi all,

I have a strange behavior to day with the EA:

• I am running it both in demo and in real account with the same broker
  • I use 2 MT4 software for this running on the same VPS

ā€“> today, on the demo account, EUR/CAD shjow no trade day where as the live account doesnā€™t. Both servers show the same time. Iā€™m a little confusedā€¦

Any idea anyone

G?

Please forget this post, it was a misconfiguration on my side.

I donā€™t think you need 10k to make money. Its all relative. incidentally these eaā€™s have far outperformed my expectations. I can see 2012 being a very strong year for us!

Thank you Robert for constantly working and improving these eaā€™s. They are truly the best on the market.

Hello gmenu,
Real Live accounts and demo accounts run on different price feeds.
What you experienced is not the usual, but it does happen in Forex.
Sometimes the demo fills a trading signal from the EA at a price that the broker does not offer in the Real account (by a very small amount of course), and if the price reversed that moment, the Live account may not enter the trade at all, and the trading opportunity could be lost. That may work out for the better or not, depending of the success of the trade, but it does happen.
Furthermore, when that happens, it is likely that the 2 accounts, on that pair, will remain off sync for the rest of the day.
Strange, I know, but not that uncommon.

I can second this - these EAā€™s are working very well for me. I am still not running the Breakout Hunter live, but in test it is breakeven/very small profit after 6 weeks or so. I will definitely put it live when EU calms down a bit.

Thanks to Robert and his team and thanks to you too Johnny for your insights. I canā€™t recommend these EAā€™s and SmartFx enough.

Not sure but I think this my first postā€¦ I have read this post from the beginning and found it very encouraging. I like how Robert is so active in the thread. I truly believe that this should be a profitable eaā€¦but alas I am not getting the same positive results. On a $2000 account I was up $4 as of yesterday. Now after the SL with the BH I am down about $150. I have no doubts it can make that backā€¦I just canā€™t seem to get away from the breakeven area. I am either 10% up or 10% down.
I use Blackbox VPS and Alpari US. I Just got my Thurst VPS set up and My FinFX and Hotforex accounts set up. Will fund them soon.
I am hoping that will make a difference.
I am trying to diversify buy using several different EAā€™s and manual tradingā€¦so far forex has given me several places to loose money.
Just a little discouraged at the momentā€¦not willing to give forex upā€¦It has been only 8 months since I started part time.
I know the potential is there.

Lots of PIPS to all of you.

Robert any recommendations on which broker to use FinFX or HotForex curnnex ?

Hello Tem,
Yep, the broker makes a big difference.
Hotforex is great, and FinFx is fine, provided you have a micro account (0.01 min. lots) or a large trading capital (about 10k) to trade with their minilots (0.1) if you took an ECN account.
Email me if you need more info.

Robertā€¦
How about Instaforexā€¦? that good broker or not for this EAā€¦tq;)

me too: how about Dukascopy or MB Trading UK? Will they work for your EAs? I have an VPS service located in germany. would this be the best solution or should i use an VPS in switzerland/UK? thx

i finally bough this EA !!! :53:

now im going to put it to test!

i have a question for those that have thrust vps. I bought a mystic package located at UK, and when i was creating the account i had a 62ms response time to hotforex servers

is this too bad for this, EA? is it maybe because is a demo account?

thanks!

I bought this one a couple of days ago as the combo pack.

At the moment the scalper is doing its job quite well. Its trading with lot sizes of 1 point versus the level of 1 pip, so im still trying to get it to do that so far as im running on default settings.

The Scalpers are doing well, 100% hitrate so far, but the BH is losing consistently. It could be current trading conditions, so another month will bear that out on demo.

S

Hi Rebort and All,

with the recommendation from friend, I went through the posts from beginning to the end. the feeling is the customer support is very kind. they also tried to improve the feature to make it friendly to use. but most improvement from the trading strategy itself is no enough.

every body should respect their kind work if your final target is breakeven or small loss.

if you tegart to make profit, you should watch it for a long time. Breakout strategy open trade then loss continous. you should look into the trading strategy again!

Yes, thats the net profit that I could withdraw (as long as I did not have any trades open). Not sure about Roberts account but I can only say that from my own account you certainly dont need as much as 10k to make money.
I have run this live for the last 5 weeks and after the Christmas break will start with a new HotForex at $4000 and deposit into the Pepperstones to make $4000.
Itā€™s still early days, but given Roberts enthusiasm to continous improvement the longevity could be good on this EA.

Hi Cranliu,

Not sure where you get ā€˜terrible profitsā€™ from? My experience has shown very strong profits. Possibly you are analysing the BH alone then I think you need to reconsider and assess the BH/MS as a combo.