Smart FX Technology

Hey Alexsd,

Looks like good numbers! I hope I get as good numbers when I go live in a few weeks! Thanks for clarifying.

Tim

Hi Rebort and All,

with the recommendation from friend, I went through the posts from beginning to the end. the feeling is the customer support is very kind. they also tried to improve the feature to make it friendly to use. but most improvement from the trading strategy itself is no enough.

every body should respect their kind work if your final target is breakeven or small loss.

if you tegart to make profit, you should watch it for a long time. Breakout strategy open trade then loss continous. you should look into the trading strategy again! 

agree to disagree

besides every one of your posts have a negativity which I personally find useless You attitude is not welcome here. If you don’t like the ea than don’t use it. You’d have to be blind or stupid not to see the potential either way stop infecting my thread with your cancerous diseased posts

Well said Johnny,

Profits are good and given the market conditions they are working great. As pointed out Risk Management is the Key.

10K demo account with default settings except slightly altered risk settings as follows:
Started 22 Nov, 2011
Total Profit $2817.27 - 28.17% Gain
Breakout Hunter -$143.32
Master Scalper +$2960.69

Just wish it was a real account :slight_smile:

Am also running on a real account but with manual and other robots too and have mucked with it a bit. Isn’t a very big account and started at beginning of the month but still up $223.00 to date. Not bad at all.

Great thread and lets keep it positive.

Thanks, Matt.

hello Mrql and realdestina,
Dukascopy does not have the MT4 platform, and I have not had any reports of the patch some traders use to convert the orders, so I cannot recommend them.
MB Trading has been our broker for years, they are ok.
I have not had any clients report on Instaforex.
The German vps should do fine for European brokers, but the best recommendation is usually from the broker himself, since they may know who has the best service available in their immediate area.

HI guys, just passed here. as the trader living in Forex market, both you and craneliu are right & wrong.
to speak frankly, craneliu kick the right point. several years ago, I like you, very new for EA even had some trading experience. but after reviewing more 300 EAs, you could not chear so early. after 9 months, please rejudge this EA work it or not. So many EAs made profit for two -six months with more than 100% monthly return. but finally died together with family.
craneliu, from your post, I knew you had many experinece in this area. EA strategy itself is more important than friendly usage. but please encourage the green hand of the Forex trader. if you do not like this EA, just look and smile it until end.

Hector, I am relatively new to EAs although I am not new to trading.

Are you suggesting that you would class as negative any EA that gives you 100% return for 6 months and then dies? Forgive me if I am wrong, but if any system would give me 100% every month for 6 months I would be happy! I would withdraw the profits every month, playing with house money from month 2 until wiped out. Is my thinking wrong?

Having said that, I cannot see that happening with Robert and SmartFX. My personal view is that anyone investing in SmartFX is not just buying an EA like one of the 300 you have tried but entering in a partnership with a developer who has proven to be dedicated to the success of the end user. I am confident that if any of the EAs would enter a prolonged period of negative performance, Robert would stay up all night to resolve the issues and update the traders.

I have yet to experience such commitment and trasparency anywhere else in this field

For me personally, this is where the true value lies. Coupled, of course, with the profitability of the EAs.

Hector I’m not “green” I’ve been using trading and studying ea’s for years. While I agree with your view that 4 months is not enough time to tell. My approach is different that what you might think.

First off I believe in diversification and second I am constantly testing new ea’s. If these ea’s start to “slip” I am there to adjust money management. If these ea’s were to fail I would get rid of them. I don’t see them failing though!

But in the spirit of diversification I am constantly testing new ea’s and new ideas. I always test different ea’s and if they make the cut then I go live. As a matter of fact I started testing a new ea which I am very excited about but the reality is I already know it won’t be as good as Smart FX Tech.

Like I said I am not a beginner and believe me when I tell you I “paid my tuition” and probably enough for yours too but in the past two years I have been insanely profitable. Believe it or reject it.

Finally sorry if I seem to be attacking anyone but when someone signs up and posts only 4 posts and they are all negative and inflammatory towards Robert, myself or anyone else for that matter is simply not welcome here!

Also I can see why people may become “jaded” towards ea’s. There are tons and tons of pages of ea’s that fizzled out all over the internet but there are also some successful ones as well. I never gave up and I find my approach to be profitable in the long term so yea the only green hands I have are when I’m counting my money :smiley:

“Insanely Profitable”… Hmmmm… Where do I sign up for classes?.. And yes I have already read most of your threads on babypips :slight_smile:

I have been running the combo on demo since 1st December. The performance has blown me away. 35% gain with just 5% max drawdown. I have been using the risk settings that Johnny set out in an earlier post with 300:1 leverage.

I will go live in the new year, with Hot Forex. I will start with $1,000, but can’t decide whether to go with a Premium account or a Currenex account (tighter spreads+commission). I will open the account through cashbackforex, so will recover some of the commission.

Any views on which way to go?

Fantastic EA’s, up 17.8% since the beggining of December and still going strong. Can’t wait till the new year and also awaiting for smartfx’s new each whenever it comes out.

Happy holidays guys :wink:

hi oliverjames,

on the pic its stated “real”. so is this real or demo?

Its a demo account.

Thats what i don’t like about myfxbook!!! :frowning:

Just for you

its not just for me. we are all investors you see. in the first pic it says real and in the 2nd demo? can you change it like you want? whats this all worth then?!?!?!

MyFXbook is primarily an analysis tool, designed to assist traders in analysing their own trading. That, in my view, is its worth. As an analysis tool, it is second to none. I posted the screen shot for the interest of those reading this thread not because I wanted to prove anything to anybody. I know it is a demo account, so I have never been too concerned about whether I have the account settings set as Demo or Real.

nice! what vps are you using?

no offence, but it seems it can be manipulated easy so its no proof for me at all. but thank you for your comment.

robert, thank you. is the leverage one thing i should be concerned of? MBT UK offers 100:1 not 300:1 o.e.

@johnny: you were so kind and gave me your investor PW. but i can’t log me in. thanks for any help in advance. you can also email me if you like.

have you tried myfxbook? it only works with investor password, so is not easily manipulable (the demo thing is manipulable, but the analysis not)

But the numbers were the same. Besides, the data should only be important to the one that creates it. The rest of us is for comparison and reference. By default myfxbook has the setting as “Real”. I think it’s a great tool. Even better that its free! Just my $.02 worth.