Smart FX Technology

as a tool for your own testing it might be good, but its often (mis)used to prove fake-success. thats what i really hate.

Hi All,

Let me put my 2 cents in.

MyFxBook is a tool that we can use. It is as good as the account being configure to the MT4 Broker Account. If the data is true and not altered, then it really should be within a range of what other people have.

Personally, I consider it a show piece like Christmas lights on a house. Go Oooooo and Owwwww and get it over. It is not worth arguing about who’s is better or more accurate or has the most gain. All I care is how my account is going and if I feel it is having issues, I will ask Robert directly.

So, enjoy the pretty lines and numbers on MyFxBook and let us move beyond it. I am sure there are more pressing topics to discuss.

Happy Trading!!

hi mrql I just checked and my investor password is working fine. here it is again YAr2tQKJM my account is 23870 and be sure to check HFMarkets-Live Server

hi johnny, i tried it here:

https://live.hotforex.com/index.php?tpl=main&page=en/deposit/main

sorry, but its not working. please help.many thanks

Hi All,

Well, [B]No Trade [/B]has been triggered. I still have 11 orders open that I will let them run until they close on their own.

Based on the current numbers, I am very pleased with how the EAs performed. Although some here might not consider the performance spectacular, I do find the numbers to be realistic and for me, impressive.

Absolute Gain = 15.17%
December Gain = 18.23%

Weekly Goal of > 5% - Achieved
Monthly Goal of > 15% - Achieved

I had my concerns early on as many EAs before this have cost me nothing but money and heartache. I had my doubts but after reading this thread, I was convinced that I needed to buy it and run it myself. As you can see, I was not disappointed.

The next phase is to go live. I will likely start with a similar amount I had in the Demo account. After letting it run with my current settings for the month of January, I will likely deposit more principle into the account and continue to monitor the EAs. I am in no rush to deposit what I intend to trade with all at once. I am in it for the long haul so caution is my guide.

Besides, from a previous post, I like to play “What if…” with these numbers. So, I did and if I maintain the 18.23% gain each month (Fairy Tale), I can expect to have a ROI (%) over 24 months of 5,464.99%!!! Again, this is just for fun and I do not expect to get these returns repeatedly over the next 24 months.

Enjoy your holidays! I will see you all next year where I am looking forward to “Rocking this Joint” for all it is worth!!

A special thanks to Johnny for this great thread and to Robert and his team at SmartFX. I am looking forward to what you may be working on for next year. Hoping you will blow me away!!

All the best!!

Happy Trading!

hi johnny, i tried it here:
https://live.hotforex.com/index.php?...n/deposit/main
sorry, but its not working. please help.many thanks 

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

What you need to do is take those credentials and login to my account via MT4 I think that is why you are having the problem. Just open a demo account with hf and download mt4 than you can login as read only of course and see for yourself.

Hello mrql,
Regarding leverage, I use 50:1 in my US accounts (no option here) and in my new Hotforex accounts will be using 100:1.
That’s the way I like it.

What about today? Just interesting?

Hi Fredik,

You can see for yourself here at MyFxBook account page. The data is exactly how the account has been traded without any modifications to it. WYSIWYG!!

Happy Trading!

It looks like Forex.com is working well for you. I wondered how they were a while back. It’s taken some time for it to sink into my thick skull the importance of using the right broker and account for these EA’s.

Tim

that souds good!
keep doing it.

Hi Johnny,

I can login alright. But how can i tell which trades are actually made by smartfx? thanks.

dtpips,
Johnny may be able to confirm/ clarify but typically the manuals will go in with a S/L and T/P set, wheras the EA only sets a S/L.

Hi Everyone

If anyone wants to look at or put a review on forexpeacearmy for Smart Fx it can be found under reviews and ratings page 1975 under Robot-forex-Trading.com.

Regards
Kevin

johnny: thank you, appreciate it :slight_smile:

robert, i am not sure if 100:1 is the right leverage for a beginner. :wink: and the other issue is, that MBT UK offers only 0.1 lots, not 0.01. might this be something to be considered? thanks.

Hello Mrql,
MB Trading lots are mini-lots, so 0.1 of MB lots equals 0.01 of most other brokers, like Hotforex, etc, who work with Standard Lots.
I think that 100:1 is fine, but you are welcome to try 50:1.
The EA does not know that you are a beginner… and that is the leverage that I like on my accounts, except of course the ones in the US where I am forced to stay with 50:1.

hello Robert,

thank you for putting some more light in my brightening investor sky. :wink: yes, one lot means 10K in case of MBT. i think i will go with 100:1, as i only will start with no more than 10K in the beginning.

I’m quite surprised by the negativity towards Robert and this EA in the last few pages. But then, I’ve had a solid performance from my live account so far - 6.67% up since opening the live account on 18th November (compare that with the 3% p.a. savings accounts available on the high street), with a Hotforex Currenex - 1:100 leverage account, the profit has just paid for the EA, and a few bucks more will cover VPS costs, so expect to be in proper profit in January - so have every reason to be happy so far.

The only threat that I can envisage to the performance of this EA is what happens to the euro over the next 12 / 18 months. If countries default / pull out then my inexperienced mind wonders whether the market patterns that I assume the EAs are based upon will remain the same. With that said, the major players in the currency will still be in place, so I guess all will remain well. And should the market patterns (for want of a better phrase in my vocabulary) change, then I’d imagine that will be picked up by new versions of the combo.

I’m also having trouble with the Breakout Hunter, but have switched it off in my live account, and on most days the scalpers are performing well. If the situation starts to reverse, then I’ll spot it in the performance of my demo account (which is approx 20% up and has run since mid-October), and then apply that to live.

If I were Robert, I would open as many demo accounts as possible for the combo, and find the best performing brokers, maybe even run a top 20. The target for most people when buying this product is obviously to be successful with it, and if the choice of broker is important to the success of it, the easier the sign-post is to the best broker for the product, then the more products Robert should sell.

i agree with the broker issue.

Hi Johnny,

I can login alright. But how can i tell which trades are actually made by smartfx? thanks.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

The easiest way to see my trades is to use myfxbook and filter the trades by magic number. If you go through the account history, since September there has been WSFR and Smart FX traded on that account. Prior to September forget it, there is at least 10 different ea’s kicking around.