Smart FX Technology

I don’t know if I agree with that or not. Having too much handed to me keeps me from learning. Here’s a scenario, Robert does testing and makes a suggestion. People follow through with that suggestion. Someone posts numbers from an account through someone else and everyone complains. Or, the broker he recommends folds… need I go on? I think we all have to show a little personal responsibility to how we trade/invest. This is (IMHO) why the occupy Wall Street people are there. Sorry, I’m headed off on a tangent. I think there is enough information on this thread for people to move forward on finding some brokers to test and determine the best solution for themselves. I’d rather let Robert work on more EA’s :-).

Tim

Hi themtharhills

There is a review and ratings site for Smart Fx on forexpeacearmy.

Regards
Kevin

Interesting counter argument Tim. If you can remove all objections to a sale, you can get a sale. One potential obstacle to getting people to buy may be (was in my case, may be for others) a lack of info about which brokers are best - from my personal experience I nearly didn’t buy, but then I followed jonnys’ blueprint of hotforex + uk vps, which seems to work - had I tried another broker, I could have failed to break even, and would have been looking for my money back. I am still responsible for my own money however, and have chosen to exercise that responsibility by switching off the Breakout Hunter.

IMO, buying the EAs is only one part of the equation. If as a salesman, you want to increase your sales, you look at the reasons people might not buy, and you try to solve their perceived problems.

cheers kevin, i’ll give it a look.

I’m on thrustvps and ended the month on 20% up

that’s it for me,

2011 has played out and to my delight I did quite well. This weekend I will put together some numbers.

Merry Christmas to everyone and if you don’t celebrate Christmas than Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and if you don’t celebrate any of those than Happy Festivus “for the rest of us” (from Seinfeld)

btw I hope this isn’t to sexist but I hope everyone’s holiday wishes come true :smiley:

nice to hear Fraz, wats your ping to HF servers? mine is 62 but i dont know if is that high because is a demo account.

thanks for your reply!

oh and MERRY CRISTMAS TO ALL!

and thanks to every one for sharing wisdom on this forum!

merry christmas :slight_smile:

2012 will be our year! btw: nice pic, johnny. :smiley:

Thanks for the inspiration, Johnny.

Everyone have a great Holiday Season, whatever your style, and a Really Great, Pip-filled 2012 !!!

Hi Robert

How about MBT US? Is it any good

Hi Mamito3451,
We have used ourselves MB for about 4 years. They are fine.
Since they use mini-lots, instead of Standard lots like most other brokers, their 0.1 lot = 0.01 Standard lot.
To balance that difference you need to load the MBTrading-specific presets that come with the EA, in the inputs menu.
If you need more help on that please send us an email.

Wish everyone happy holidays and a profitable 2012!

If anyone is using or thinking of using the EAs with a UK spreadbetting account and does not understand the lot sizing, it is exactly like MBT, a spreadbetter 0.1 lot is a traditional 0.01 and I use the MB settings in the EAs.

Happy holidays and long may it last :cool:

Hi,
Is there a setting that I can enable the trade on no-trade day if I want to?
Thanks.

If you turn IgnoreDateFilter.On to False that will disable the No trade Day check.

Hope that helps!

S

Very good, thank you. IgnoreDataFilter.On, would make more sense if true meant we were ignoring the news.

Thanks for reply:)

From today onwards i will without fail second what johnny quotes .
Man look at the impressive figures he has on the lounge.
Imagine what figures he must be having in his account.
Hail johnny
Happy new year

Hi Devendra,

Johnny has done impressively and I take what he says very seriously. However, I would not take all he says, or anyone else, as gospel. I will still do my own research and evaluate how it would fit in with my goals.

Happy New Year to all!

Happy Trading!

You don’t understand.
He is trying to help that is what i understand.
I haven’t still started with his recommendation but i will with this new year.
Its not the ea alone which makes profit but a right combination is required. Which johnny and Robert are suggesting.
I.will.definitely give it a try for that matter there are several.such combinations of ea, broker and vps which are existing inbthe market which we need to focus and not the ea alone.
Thanks
(ps- watch the photo johnny posted and you will agree with me)

Hi Devendra,

Your previous post made it feel to me that you might just blindly go with the suggestions. I am in total agreement that Johnny as well as Robert are providing help. I was just providing a sounding about,

From today onwards i will without fail second what johnny quotes.

All good.

Happy Trading!