Smart FX Technology

don’t lose your mind while thinking of the dollars to much. look at it as a nice psychological challenge.

hi, hope you dont mind me asking something as you appear to have my fxbook working nicely with the robots.

new to my fx book - wondering if activating on my charts interferes with the robots? maybe best to activate the myfxbook ea on a pair not on smart fx list?

thanks

Hi Candlesurfer,

I added a chart not traded by MS or BH (i.e.:NZDUSD) and added the MyFxBook EA to that chart. Configured it with the E-mail and password to MyFxBook and applied. MyFxBook should update shortly there after. Just refresh webpage until it does.

Happy Trading!

cheers! good luck for 2012

will post my demo results when i work out the widgets/ have something worth posting!

Hi, cheers! where can I find your above account? on Myforexbook? it seemed that you used 4 EAs, not only from Smart FX

HI All,
anyone has the experience with IBFX Australia +ForexVPS(ForexVPS is one VPS providers). I am not familar with the brokers which were highlighted above posts.
Thanks! Happy New years!

Hi Hector,

you can find the above account on tradingshed’s Profile | Myfxbook

Yes, the account uses several EAs, you have to use custom analysis and separate the ones you are interested in. I currently use 3 EAs although I have used others in the past and they still show there. To post my results here I have only selected MS & BH. The overall account is up by 45% in total and MS & BH are responsible for 17.39% of that gain.

Hi
Just read your post can you please reveal all the ea’s you have been using since how long
Which broker and which vps do you use?
Approximately how much pip gain is there per trade is it above 4-5 pips ?
Thanks

Hi Deventra,

Broker is GKFX Spreadbetting, VPS is Ultrahosting (for now but is about to change) You can find both by google.

The EAs currently active are: Tom’s EA, Master Scalper & Breakout Hunter.

I have used Forex Flow for a while and might add it in the new year. Not sure.

I have had Fexea100500 from Fexea.com but I am not using it anymore.

You can see all of these EAs and their performance by using custom analysis.

You can check pips x trade on myfxbook as they are public.

Hope it helps, happy holidays!

I experienced something rather odd. I was going to set up my Micro Account with HotForex and when it came to select country, the United States was not on the list. I would need to select “Other” to complete the form. Can anyone explain this to me? I was even on Live Chat with HotForex and they seemed to skirt the question.

Here is the Live Chat:

Please wait. A representative will be with you shortly.
Patrice says:
Hello Vince. My name is Patrice how may I help you ?
Vince says:
Hi Patrice. I was going over the form to open a Micro account and when it came to country, the United States was not listed. Why is that?
Patrice says:
yes
Vince says:
Again, why is it not listed?
Patrice says:
Please choose “Other” if your country is not on the list.
Vince says:
I figured that. I would like to know the reason the United States is not a selection and “Other” needs to be taken.
Patrice says:
please email
Patrice says:
[email protected]
Patrice says:
and they will reply to you

Happy Trading!

Good question. It seems to me that a number of brokers out of the US don’t allow US citizens as customers. I imagine its some kind of regulations including leverage etc. This is their way to allow you as a customer without having you say your are a US citizen. I’m really just guessing but it’s been something I’ve been thinking about and would also like to know the answer!

Tim

Hi All,

This is not making me feel comfortable with HotForex at all.

I sent an e-mail to [email protected] as they said and the e-mail failed to be delivered. I tried sending it again and it failed a second time in 5 minutes. Here was the reason:

Reporting-MTA: dns;blu0-omc1-s7.blu0.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;BLU136-DS8
Arrival-Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:24:18 -0800
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 Unknown user

As I work in IT and I specialize in E-mail, I know this is not a system problem. The Diagnostic-Code 550 Unknown User means they do not have an account by this name on their e-mail system. Seems like they did not want to give me an answer. To bad. Based on Johnny and Robert, I was going to set up my account with them. Not likely now. Consistent performance in all aspects is expected from any company especially when I am going to entrust my hard earned money. The 4 Star rating might be good but actions are showing something else and I do not need anything to add to my apprehension with going with this company.

Happy Trading!

I have an account with Hotforex and have dealt with the customer service multiple times over the last couple of weeks and every time they have been quick and eager to help. Have no complaints so far. Not a US citizen though.

Back to the purpose of this thread though, I to picked up both the scalper and breakout hunter over the holidays and look forward to trying it out in January. Download and setup was very easy.

Thinking of running Megadroid on the account as well, has anyone had problems utilizing Robert’s batch of EAs alongside other commercial EAs?

yea i agree with hamno hf’s customer support has been great for me but than again I am not an it guy and I wouldn’t know a dumb error if it kicked me in the well you know lol

Anyway off topic but my God I miss my trading :frowning: I swear to God it’s like crack withdrawl. In all honestly I have hated weekends for years now these long holiday stretches are murder on me!

Looking forward to 2012 I think Smart FX is going to kick some serious booty! Also testing another ea that I heard great things about.

I’m serious 2012 is gonna be our year!

Hi vincejg327,
Tberry61’s answer is correct. The US puts a lot of pressure on brokers overseas on not accepting US clienst, so they accept you in a strange way, not to conflict with the regulations. But when you submit documentation it is the same, all fine. Just in the application menu they do not include US. and they try to be a bit under the radar with that issue.
Other than that it seems to work fine, although I am going with client’s opinions, since I have yet to open my live account with them, probably now in January.

hi robert,

you said that you used MBT for 4 years. have you tested dukascopy also? i am having breakfast and a little excel file came to my screen which states, that the spreads from duka are better… thanks :slight_smile:

hello mrql,
Dukas did not have the MT4 platform as of the last time I checked, and in an email they claimed that they were not going to add it in the future either.
Life goes on without Dukas.

Hi Robert,

I appreciate you explaining the issue why “United States” was not listed on the Country section of the application. What I am a little pissed off at HF right now is them telling me to e-mail to this dead end account and my question would be answered. I even sent another e-mail as I am writting this and it failed as well. That I am not comfortable with at all. It also resounds with some of the poor reviews I found on FPA even though FPA still rates them with 4-Stars.

Also, I am sorry if anyone found my “Issue” to be off topic or in the wrong forum. I felt as we have discussed how HF has been so “Great” or “Heard no compliants” that this would be in line with our discussion. I am in no way telling anyone that they should or should not go with HF. I am just adding to the discussion.

As always, I am greatful for your response and support.

Happy New Year to all and here’s to a “Pip-ing” great 2012!!

Happy Trading!

Hi guys

Just wandering if anyone can suggest how many mt4 accounts can run on one vps without causing performance issues?

I tried to get another vps from thrust but they don’t have anymore capacity, anyone know of any other good vps service to be used with hotforex in the uk?

Thanks

Fraz

Actually they do, through a third party. Duka doesn’t take responsibilty though.