Smart FX Technology

50:1

going to put it 100:1, anything to say towards this? should i just leave it 50?

Admin just sent me BH, activated it, see how that runs!

They really beleive in their product, its amazing,

thanks all, off to bed, gnight and happy trading

Either is probably ok. Sorry I didnā€™t realize you werenā€™t running both EAā€™s. Try both and see if it works better.

Tim

Hi Traders,
The World Economic Forum (WEF Annual Meetings) and FOMC are stopping all trading.

Hey Tim,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I already am on default settings (have been since I began trading in Oct.); also, I
have read through the thread.

Sorry I couldnā€™t be of more help.

Tim

BH is doing great ,im still in red but that robot is getting me closer to green. lets hope to see more good results this following weeks.

Did not realize that the No Trade Day meant No Trade for the remaining week.

Well, start the weekend early I guess.

Happy Trading!

Master Sculpter hasnā€™t made a single trade since last week. Anyone experiencing same problem.

Hi Traders,
The World Economic Forum (WEF Annual Meetings) are taking place thru Sunday, and Monday there is the European Economic Summit.
These are events that trigger substantial volatility in the markets, so the News Filter is stopping all trading thru Monday. This is for our protection.

Tuesday is back to regular schedule

@Robert - I understand it protects us from the expected volatility the news may create. I think it is one of the key features that I like about the EAs. My live account has started to recover from the early January crazies. I will still close the month with a loss more than likely. Hope February is better.

Happy Trading!

me too. Looks like January is the first month that I booked an overall loss for these eaā€™s but having said that they have been springing back nicely overall and I expect February will be much better!

I have high hopes for February to Johnny

Happy Trading!

Phew, just finished reading the entire thread. I havenā€™t done any trading since September of 2011, took a break as things got busy at work and with the kids going back to school and all that. Iā€™d like to purchase both EAs today, and Iā€™m with IBFX which uses 5-digits and the ability to trade in micro (0.01) lots. All Iā€™ve ever done in the few years of trading Forex is pretty much break-even, but Iā€™m willing to let this thing run itā€™s course. Before I get too carried away, does anybody have anything to say about IBFX and these EAs? Good luck everybodyā€¦

** EDIT **
When I first attached the BH EA to the EUR/USD my MT4 install crashed, I was running build 402 and after dloading and updating to build 409 everything seems to be ready for when trading starts @ 5pm Central.

I do have a quick question, where on the platform will it display ā€˜No Trade Dayā€™? Iā€™m guessing one of the tabs @ the bottom of MT4 like ā€™ News ', ā€™ Alerts ā€™ or ā€™ Mailbox '?

I donā€™t suppose there will be any update on my MT4 whether or not tomorrow is an NTD as trading doesnā€™t start for a couple hoursā€¦

BTW this is running in a Live accountā€¦

No Trade Day displays in red on each graph (lower left corner). At this time it still displays but if I read the settings right it should be gone by tomorrow. One thing that would be nice is if there was a post of the trade days somewhere. I can live without it but it might be good reference. Next NTDā€™s appear to be on 2-12, 3-13 and 3-15. Did I read somewhere that the NTD is buffered like 16hrs before and after the day?

As for using IBFX, I had some demo accounts at different brokers that included this one. It was ok but Iā€™m not sure if the spreads were as good as some of the others. There were definitely other brokers that did worse. I decided to use MBTrading but Iā€™m also testing Pepperstone (with my virtual server in Los Angeles). Hope Iā€™ve helped.

Tim

Hi Traders:
Tomorrow is the European Economic Summit, No Trading of course.
Tuesday is back to normal.

Note to self, itā€™s pretty hard to miss the ā€™ No-Trade Day ā€™ object that getā€™s overlaid on the charts, thatā€™s an awesome feature, having the trading shut down on volatile days.

There was one other thing I forgot to mention, Iā€™m running the settings bone stock, with no adjustmentsā€¦ Once I figure out how to link to myfxbook Iā€™ll post a linkā€¦

Hi, peopleā€¦ Robert, tomorrow, day 30 as you said is not a trade day but I just checked and ā€œNo trade dayā€ disappered in my mt4ā€¦ in all pairs. Will it trade ? Should I shutdown by myself ?

Best regards

Hi Felipebr,
The NoTrade red sign appears only when none of the reports turn Red, so we know that it is not trading.
Today (Jan 30th) the European Economic Summit title in the list of reports is Red, so there is no other sign needed.
You do not need to touch it, it is completely automatic. It will not trade as long as the report name is red.

I had to restart MT4 so I could install the myfxbook EA; when I restarted the platform and the EAs the No-Trade Day notification was gone and I noticed that it is now shorting the EUR/USD. I thought the safest way to close MT4 would be by shutting the EAs off w/ the stop button, then starting them again once I had the myfxbook EA running on a separate chart?

I believe this is the reqā€™d link for myfxbook account:

MT4-6109405 System | Myfxbook

Thanks.

Mine alsoā€¦ now selling EUR/USD. Should we shutdown ?
Would it not be the no trade day ?