Smart FX Technology

Greetings Johnnykanoo,

I have been following this thread as well as others and remember somewhere that on your hot forex account you get
trading rebates. I currently use a vps to trade with various ea’s and i am having trouble with my current broker’s mt4
platform (liteforex) It keeps cutting off. I have been using a hot forex demo and it seems to run much better with no
interuptions. I plan to transfer my account to hot forex. Do you sign up as an affiliate first? Is that correct?

thanks for the help and good trading,

Make a HF affiliate account first, itll ask for a account # to deposit the funds to, just make one up for now, after its made click your specific affiliate link and open your HF trading account through that link, then when that account is set up go back to your affiliate account and change the account to deposit the commissions to your actual trading account #

hmm, master scalper hasn’t made a single trade in my mt4. running weeks and not a single trade. :frowning:

hello Traders,
The Master Scalper has not traded since Wednesday last week because of the WEF Annual Meeting.
Today there was the European Economic summit, so only the UsdJpy and the BH will trade.
Tomorrow we get back to normal.

awwww yeah!:53:

Hoping for good recovery day (already happening). Only about 2.5% in the red so lets get it to 0 today and start a clean slate for next month!

Tim

Strange that the last two trades on EurUSD has been max losses with Hotforex but the SMartFX is making money.

Lost 200 pips on EurUSD since yesterday on default settings, is anyone else experiencing this on Hotforex?

Just a quick update, my EA for the Breakout Hunter just closed three trades for the EUR/USD a few minutes ago, the gains were 11.0, 77.9 and 31.8 pips respectively. My Master Scalper has yet to post a single trade. Still a long way to go 'til I see a definite pattern, but I figured everybody would rather hear good news than bad :slight_smile:

On my live account I had been losing as of last night with a short EURUSD but it recovered over night and I ended up with a ~+100 pip win a bit ago. Now, that said, I noticed that one of my demo accounts entered a buy EURUSD yesterday and ended up with a 203 pip loss as of a bit ago. I think there are so many variables that can play these things out. My live account wouldn’t have been able to do the “buy” like the demo did because it had a “short” going. If I had intervened when the short was looking really bad, I could have had a double hit because it might have done a buy then. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I’m a FIRM believer to let the EA’s do what they were made to do. Trying to take myself out of the equation. That’s why i bought them.

Tim

*** The numbers i gave for my live account are consistent with S1L1KON’s numbers. 3 pair closed, approximately the same final gain.

MS is quiet, but BH is making some good recovery today. let’s hope it stays like that. still in red but less red than yesterday :slight_smile:

I installed MS and BH on FXDD demo 1/23/2012. Account is up 3%

Looks like the MS EA woke up. Last time I looked, there was 10 trades on the go. That’s about 9 more than I could handle on my own :wink: We’ll see how it pans out as the day/week progresses.

It woke up alright, but (on my account) not in a positive manner. After 3 months of live trading the combo is now drawing ever closer to achieving a global 0% gain. Perhaps back to square 1 but I will persevere for now.

Another .5%. Just letting all naysayers out there know I purchased MS and BH recently. I am a newbie. It is working as is reported almost trade for trade on BritsEA review website. All new readers it is not a scam. It really does what it says. I know I have a long road to go down for testing purposes, but with so much negative publicity out there just want the readers to know Smart FX Tech is not a scam. Do your research on your own, but this is only IMHO.

Hey alexsd, I can’t remember, are you running default settings? Live account or demo, and who’s your broker again? Since I posted my previous message, it banked another 103 pips (224 for the day). It’s since gone on an re-opened more trades, and it’s 3:09 GMT (21:09 for me). I’m haven’t touched a thing from a settings perspective, and have made zero manual trades… Also, this is running on my PC @ home with a cable internet connection (15Mbps). I’m sure there will be some losing days or weeks, but I’ll take the gainers when I can get them :slight_smile:

awesome, this baby recovered 3.44% today.

Its awoken with a vengence heres hoping it continues :wink:

All quiet on mine so far today…

I’m up 4.4% since last week. Recovering nicely!!!

Yeah…and down again. I have multiple accounts, one starting from 21 November: up 3.38%. One starting 2 December: down 0.94%. So, Iam more or less b/e.

I have another big account but I trade also live with it, started 9 January, if I wouldn’t trade that account also manually it would suffered hardcore.

So, although a nice recovery which is just now by the minute killed again…I am not that content.