So What's Your PERFORMANCE?

S&R System | Myfxbook

There we go!

I must say, I am thoroughly impressesed with Myfxbook, such an easy way to keep track of what I am doing. What a blessing this thread has been already, I better keep my results moving up so that I can be in the cool group! :smiley:

Who else is stepping up?

You also have mine there from previous posts.

Once again (for simplicity) it is Tassiefx VSA Trading System | Myfxbook

Good looking numbers man.

Bettyboo finished the week on 88 pips over 13 trades… Ill be live after 30 trades :slight_smile:

Thanks bobmaninc. Still learning, but being very selective with my trades :slight_smile: VSA works well for me any my mindset. I tink a trader needs to find that thing that resonates with them. No use forcing one way of trading down a persons throat as there are many ways to skin the cat :slight_smile:

Is that what is required by Zulutrade or is that just or own goal?

Since Tuesday Im now at 98 pips over 14 trades - thats a better average - 30 trades then Im live - go Betty go Betty :slight_smile:

31 trades now - so will be live as Bettyboo anytime now - just managed to work my way out of a sticky gbp/usa :slight_smile:

235 pips over 39 trades :slight_smile: - hopefully live on Zulu tomorrow as “Bettyboo” :slight_smile:

Their was a good trading opportunity in the GBPUSD as it had touched the critical support areas in the London session today :slight_smile:

Whoa thats alot of trades. I have over 235 pips in 2 trades

Different strokes for different folks.

Your losses are probably bigger too… its all relative (assuming BettyBoo uses stops).

not to sure about that up tick I have not had a loss and the last couple weeks and my biggest stop that would have been hit was 20 pips

Right. so your win rate must be low if your ratio is 1:6 (stops are 20 and targets are 120).

my point was that no one trades the same… so 40 trades in a week for someone might be fine… for others it might be crazy trading that much.

Oh I hear what you are saying and I am not saying anything is wrong there profit of over 230 pips is profit of over 230 pips no matter how you go about it. Thats just a lot of trades IMO thats all. I swing trade so my targets differ each trade and so do my stops most of my stops range between 10-20 pips. Never a set amount which I guess to some might be crazy.

Like you said in your “rant”… no one trades the same.

I like your style…you just need a lot of discipline and patience… 10-20 pip stops and 100+ pip targets isn’t easy.

Good job and best of luck.

My rant?? What that was not a rant it was just me spreading some forex love thats all :slight_smile:

You can see my trading on zulu under “Betty Boo” - quite a lot of pips for just 1 week - can we see yours anywhere?