Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

Do I accept eur via binance or I shoud use card?

1 Like

What are conditions on affiliate programs?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your question with the community.

The process of withdrawals takes 1 - 8 hours during the office working hours.

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that we have a same-day withdrawal policy in place for your convenience. Please note that the processing time for withdrawals can vary, typically ranging from 10 minutes to a few hours.

Does this broker have some complicated KYC procedures for account opening?

1 Like

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that we accept a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Binance Coins, as part of our commitment to providing flexible and convenient payment options.

How complicated is opening and supporting a forex broker?

1 Like

hi, any wl programs for affiliates?

1 Like

Hello,

The process you’re about to undertake is quite straightforward and user-friendly. It involves filling out our registration form, which has been designed to be simple and easy to navigate.

This form is your first step towards accessing our services. By providing the necessary details, you’ll be able to take full advantage of all the features we offer.

Dear Customer,

In accordance with the regulatory requirements of the Union of Comoros Forex, we require KYC (Know Your Customer) approval. This can be accomplished by verifying your profile using either your ID or Driving License. Please note that while address verification is available, it is not mandatory.

We value your privacy and assure you that the data we collect from our customers is strictly confidential and is never shared with any third parties.

Best Regards,
Solid ECN

If I add wrong address or network then my funds will be lost? Can you control that?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We would like to inform you that you have the option to deposit and withdraw using a variety of coins available in your client dashboard.

This includes both major and minor coins, all of which are readily available for quick withdrawal. We strive to provide a seamless experience for our clients and we appreciate your continued support.

For more information feel free to visit our website.

Do you support advcash for deposit and withdrawals?

1 Like

Hello,

We greatly appreciate our collaboration and are committed to ensuring all payments are processed in a timely manner. However, due to certain restrictions on promotional content in this platform, we are unable to provide a comprehensive overview of our affiliate program here.

For a detailed understanding of our affiliate program, we kindly invite you to visit our official website. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to our continued partnership.

Best Regards,
Solid ECN Securities

Hello,

Certainly, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated 24/7 support team for comprehensive information regarding our white label program. Your inquiries are welcomed and will be promptly addressed by our team of experts.

Hello,

I’m afraid not.

In cryptocurrency transactions, if you send funds to an incorrect address or select the wrong network, your funds could indeed be lost. This is because transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. Once a transaction is confirmed, it cannot be undone or altered.

do you provide vps for free?

1 Like

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that we accept a diverse range of cryptocurrencies. You have the convenience of using your designated application to both fund your account and process withdrawals. We strive to provide a seamless transaction experience for our valued clients.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you require further assistance.

Hey, which account type do you recommend for ea trading (intraday).

1 Like

Hello,

I regret to inform you that we do not provide VPS services.

However, you have the option to rent a VPS service tailored to your needs through our MT5 platform.

Hello,

We recommend our Standard and ECN accounts as they offer the most advantageous conditions for our clients. With these accounts, you can enjoy the benefit of the lowest possible spreads. Additionally, you have the unique advantage of trading for seven days without incurring any swap fees.

This combination of features ensures an efficient and cost-effective trading experience.