Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

don’t you block traders if they use ip that is different that their county? for example proxy.

1 Like

Hello,

We appreciate your inquiry regarding the use of VPNs and proxies. At our company, we firmly believe in the importance of privacy and data security. We understand that using a VPN or proxy can significantly enhance these aspects by encrypting your data and masking your online activities.

Therefore, we want to assure you that we do not block or restrict our customers from using VPNs or proxies while accessing our services. We respect your choice to use these tools as part of your strategy to secure your online data.

We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all our clients. If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Is there a minimum \ maximum withdrawal amount for withdrawals in USDT?

are there fees for withdrawals on wallets?

1 Like

Hello,

We are delighted to inform you that our platform offers a low barrier to entry with a minimum deposit requirement of just $10.

However, we do not impose a minimum withdrawal limit. We encourage our clients to consider the network fees associated with blockchain transactions before submitting a withdrawal request. If the blockchain fees exceed the withdrawal amount, we kindly suggest our customers to opt for an alternative withdrawal method with lower transaction fees. T

his approach ensures the maximum benefit for our valued clients.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry about Solid ECN. We appreciate your engagement with us and the community.

Please note that while we do not impose any withdrawal fees, transactions on the blockchain network may incur certain costs. We advise traders to take these network fees into account prior to initiating a withdrawal request.

For lower network fees, we recommend using stable coins such as USDT TRC20 or USDc on the Polygon network.

We hope this information is helpful and encourage you to reach out with any further questions.

What is a swap fee for FX majors?

1 Like

This looks terribly concerning?!

Are you really unregulated? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hello,

We appreciate your inquiry and the opportunity to assist you.

We are pleased to inform you that Solid ECN Broker does not impose swap charges on major currency pairs. Furthermore, overnight fees are waived for a period of seven trading days.

We trust this information addresses your query satisfactorily.

Hello,

We would like to inform you that Solid ECN Securities is a regulated entity under the jurisdiction of the Union of Comoros, with the reference number HY00623411. For comprehensive and accurate information, we always recommend visiting our official website.

Should you have any inquiries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

that’s just a brokerage licence, which anyone can buy in Comoros, surely? They are not a regulator of forex brokerages?

they say they’re not, anyway

thank you

do please clarify how and by whom you’re regulated as a broker, not just where you’re incorporated or where you bought a licence

1 Like

Hello,

A) I am writing to seek your clarification on whether you possess expertise in the area of brokerage licensing. It has come to my attention that you have suggested that anyone can purchase a brokerage license. If this is indeed the case, I would appreciate it if you could provide further details on how one might go about doing so.

B) WikiFX appears to be a platform that rates brokerage firms. It has been observed that they tend to assign lower scores to certain brokers and subsequently offer to enhance these scores in exchange for a fee. As a policy, Solid ECN does not engage with entities that employ such practices. We also maintain a strict stance against responding to any form of trolling or spamming activities. Our focus remains steadfast on providing quality service to our clients.

C) In a previous communication, we provided information regarding our own licensing and regulatory compliance. We kindly request that you refrain from sharing opinions on subjects where your expertise may not be comprehensive.

this is absolute nonsense

i have never had any previous communication with you at all

i’m simply trying to find out whether you’re regulated, and by whom

it appears that you’re not, but you’re perhaps trying to fool this forum’s inexperienced, beginner members into believing that you are

in my opinion that’s not a good idea

1 Like

hey, what is a minimum deposit to open an ecn account?

1 Like

Hello,

We strive to maintain the lowest possible minimum deposit for our customers.

However, due to a recent increase in Bitcoin transaction fees, we’ve had to raise the minimum deposit for Bitcoin transactions to $50.

Despite this, we’ve managed to keep the minimum deposit for USDT and Litecoin transactions as low as $10.

But are you regulated as a brokerage?

It’s a “yes” or “no” question, surely?

I’d be grateful if you could answer flangiproxy’s question, please, @SOLIDECN

1 Like

Hi,

Absolutely, Yes. Solid ECN Securities is a regulated broker and with the registration number HY0062341. In response to your query, we’ve thoroughly addressed the topic and presented all the necessary details. Attached is a screenshot for your reference, and you can find the complete post at the provided link.

I accessed the link in an incognito window and found the post to be active and visible. It effectively addressed the question by quoting the author.

The author of the post referenced a website that lacks any form of supervision. Upon examining the online activities of this Chinese website from a few years ago, we noticed they were spying on and profiling individuals who downloaded their applications. The rating system on their site appears to be based on advertising and personal opinions.

The post’s author has also alleged that we are attempting to deceive novices and beginners into bringing their business to Solid ECN. This accusation is an affront to both us and the readers. Such behavior is unethical but given the freedom of speech in the online environment, people are allowed to express their views. However, we choose not to engage in such discussions.

We encourage you to visit our reviews on TrustPilot, a reputable website with high authority that employs a fair moderator and a unique algorithm to identify spam and trolls.

The author also suggested that anyone can purchase a license in Comoros. In response to this claim, we questioned whether the author is an expert or possibly a troll from WikiFX. Noting posting links is forbidden on Babypips. This forum, which holds a high authority and ranking, has been used by him to freely create a backlink for WikiFx. The esteemed moderator of the Baby Pips Forum is well-versed in the topic I am discussing here.

As an expert, I would like to take this opportunity to provide more details about the Comoros union regulation for CFD brokers. The minimum funding threshold or reserve is 200,000 USD. This is to demonstrate to the regulatory body that the entity is in good financial standing. Other compliance factors on the Comoros checklist include having a physical office, adhering to AML/CTF rules, undergoing audits, having indemnity insurance, and maintaining transparent pricing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to share them with us.

By whom are you regulated?

What’s the name of the regulator that regulates you?

That’s about company registration, and licensing.

They are not a regulator.

You’re choosing to answer a different question from the one you’re being asked.

You’re being asked where and by whom you’re regulated.

You’re choosing, instead of answering that, to say where you’re registered and licensed.

You’re not fooling anyone.

I do have a question: where and by whom are you regulated?

I understand and accept all that, but it doesn’t make them a regulator.

They are NOT a regulator.

Nobody is saying your company isn’t registered or that you’re unlicensed.

We’re just asking by whom you’re regulated as a brokerage. And the question is not going away.

AUTONOMOUS ISLAND OF MWALI (MOHÉLI)

COMOROS UNITON

MWALI INTERNATIONAL SERVICES AUTHORITY

IBC REGULATION ACT 2014

INTERNATIONAL BROKERAGE and CLEARING HOUSE LICENSE

Registration number: HY00623411

Company license number: T2023324

Place of issue: Fomboni – Island of Mohéli – Comoros Union

Authorized Capital: 250,000.00 USD

Registered Office in: Bonovo Road – Fomboni – Island of Mohéli – Comoros Union

The undersigned, Registrar of International Business Companies, HEREBY CERTIFIES that, having satisfied all the requirements in respect of incorporation under International Business Company Act, that all the requirements of said Act in respect of incorporation have been complied with. In accordance with the mandate granted to the Office of Mwali International Services Authority by the International Act 2014 of the Autonomous Island of Mwali (Mohéli).

The information, including a PDF file showcasing our license, is readily available on our website. We encourage you to visit our site and review the details at your convenience.

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. We would be more than happy to address your inquiries.

I’m not convinced by your “expertise,” myself.

Unlike many of the forum’s members, you don’t understand the difference between an International Brokerage and Clearing House License and being regulated.

Either that, or you’re trying to deceive people, hoping they don’t understand.

You’re out of luck. We do understand.

Nobody was questioning that.

The Mwali International Services Authority isn’t a regulator.

You’ve shown that you’re duly incorporated and you have a license,

Nobody suggested otherwise.

But you’re not regulated, apparently.

Not by the Mwali International Services Authority, anyway, because they’re not a regulator and they don’t pretend to be one, either.