Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

Your behavior as a broker is totally inappropriate.
As you say about the minimum deposit, spread, leverage and the 7 days without swap, you say in the advertisement that you do not accept scalping or better said trading at a high frequency, but don’t forget to define what high frequency means, because that’s the only way a trader can understand that operations will be canceled based on a behavior that you have not even defined.
Why have you not defined it, because it is ambiguous and the argument regarding the imposition by the Tier 1 supplier is false.
If you really do not accept this trading behavior, do not it is favorable to you, although if you were really an ECN it should not be unfavorable to you, warn traders in the advertisement and define what high frequency means with parameters that the trader should know in advance and be able to trade according to the established rules

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your question with the community.

Yes, we offer the precious metals in our MT5 market watch. Gold, Silver, and Palladium are available for trading. The leverage for Gold is 1:500, and 1:1000 for the major currency pairs for the balance below $1,000. We invite you to visit our website for more information about the leverage for different trading products.

What trading types are supported with this broker?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your inquiry with the esteemed community.

We allow the following types of strategies in our MetaTrader 5 platform:

• Position trading
  • Swing trading
  • Day trading
  • Range trading
  • Trend trading
  • Retracement trading
  • Carry trade strategies
  • Grid trading
  • Scalping

Forbidden trading styles are

• Pip hunting
  • Arbitrage trading
  • News trading with high leverage

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment below.

What documents do I need to verify my account?

Hello,

Please note that the Know Your Customer (KYC) application is unnecessary for monthly deposits or withdrawals of less than $1000. However, if you wish to exceed this limit, you can upload photographs of your identification documents, such as your ID, Passport, or Driver’s License.

What is a maximum number of open trading positions ? I need it for my hft ea.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing our question with the community.

The maximum open position is 200 trades.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

do you have special promos for affiliates? like for most effective affiliates you can offer a bit more?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your question with the community.

It is against the Babypips posting rules to share promotions and bonuses on the forum. For the latest update on our partner program, please visit our website.

what about banners or landing pages? do you have some unique? thanks

1 Like

Hello,

Sure, we can help you with that. Please reach out to our customer support for more information.

thanks for fast withdrawal! do you plan to add new options using e-wallets?

1 Like

Hello,

You’re welcome. We’re pleased to see your satisfaction with our services.

In response to your inquiry about payment options, we’re continually working to expand these options. We hope to add new e-wallets to our funding methods soon.

What is a stop out level for ecn account?

1 Like

hi! what are spreads on commodities?

Hello,

Our stop out level is set at 30%. This feature is designed to protect your account from further losses. For a more detailed explanation and additional information, we invite you to visit our website.

Hello,

The spread is variable. Therefore, we suggest opening a demo account to monitor the live or demo market spreads.

you have only integration with mt5 right? can I trade on my phone?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your question with the esteemed community.

In response to your query, Solid ECN Securities provides its clients with the popular MetaTrader 5 platform. This platform can be accessed via desktop, mobile, tablet, and web.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.