Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

Is there some bonus scheme for new accounts?

1 Like

Ask them whether they’re regulated. Then ask them who by. Then (IF they answer you) ask the “regulator” whether they are indeed the regulator of Solidecn and what protection they can give Solidecn’s customers.

If that doesn’t put you off, nothing will.

1 Like

Hello,

Yes we do. Please visit our website for more information.

Does this broker have KYC procedures?

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.

I would like to inform you that KYC approval is not required for deposits or withdrawals amounting to less than $3,000. However, should you wish to increase this limit, you may do so by providing us with the necessary verification documents. This involves uploading clear images of your government-issued identification and a recent proof of address.

If you have any further questions or require assistance with the upload process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

How long does it takes to open an account with this broker?

Dear Community Member,

We appreciate your interest and the time you’ve taken to reach out to our community.

We would like to inform you that the procedure for opening an account is quite straightforward. The registration form is designed to be user-friendly and efficient, taking no more than a couple of minutes to complete.

We hope this information is helpful and encourage you to contact us with any further queries.

How long does it takes with this broker to withdraw crypto on wallet?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your query with the community. I have consulted with our finance department regarding your concern. They have informed me that the average processing time is approximately 1 hour. Please note that this duration may extend slightly during weekends.

hi, thank you for withdrawal and happy new year! =)

1 Like

Hello,

We extend our warmest welcome to you. Wishing you a joyous holiday season.

hey, do you have any promos in January?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your question. I’m afraid that writing about company promotion is against the forum rules. Please visit our website for the latest updates. Thank you for your understanding.

Are micro lots available?

1 Like

Hello,

Certainly! Our Micro accounts offer trading with micro lots, starting as low as 0.001 lot, providing you with greater flexibility and precision in your trading strategies.

From what I read on reviews on trustpilot, you say that scalping with closing positions at 1-5 pips in a minute or two is not done by professionals.
In other words, do you not accept scalping?
Because the statement with this trading strategy is not of the professionals is not true.
On the contrary, I can say that this is how smart money works.
Or another eloquent example, false breaking thresholds.

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/62b0596ed22ee00015517d80

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern with the community.

Scalping or high-frequency trading strategies require a certain trading condition. The spread should start from 1.5 pips while the leverage shouldn’t exceed 1:100.

Solid ECN runs A Book business model where trades are conveyed to liquidity providers. There are several types of providers. We have Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.

In the Tier 1 trading condition, where you can find Solid ECN, the spreads are at their minimum possible, and the leverage is at its maximum. We can’t serve high-frequency strategies since our Tier 1 providers don’t accept such a trading model.

I don’t know how you came to the conclusion of 1.5 pip and 1:100 leverage, but it’s certainly not true.
The leverage can be as high as possible and the spread as small as possible.
I will give you just one example,let’s say you’re after the news broadcast and want to enter, then you can enter the trend with several positions, some of which you can close at a profit of a few pips and thus you get a position or several at a much better level than the one you chose the first time. this does not necessarily mean scalping, but it improves your level at which you entered.
I also do not think that there is this condition of the trading frequency imposed by Tier 1. They can really condition you by volume and you can do the same thing, let’s say that the minimum lot is 1 or 100,000 usd lot but the thing with frequency is not logical.
I think that an ECN should be interested as a trader to make transactions with as high a frequency as possible, because the profit would be much higher in this case for the broker
. I have a demonstrative account on your platform and I was really looking, I left with a capital of 2000 usd on 28-12-2023 and yesterday on the 15-01-2024 I had a profit of 529.92 and the commissions paid to the broker, I mention that there are also transactions on pairs that do not have a zero spread, it amounts to 477.94, so comparable to my profit, so you should be interested.
I think this is the essence of an ECN broker, the same interest as the trader to make as much money as possible. The broker has a commission based on the number of units traded, which would translate into a larger number of transactions, not less. So if you are an ECN broker, then the only barrier could be the minimum volume accepted so that you or the software can enter more transactions. away to the Tier1 supplier
To be honest, I was really happy that I finally found a broker that does not exceed the spread at 10 pm London time, has a very tempting leverage of up to 1:1000, the few reviews on trustpilot were very good, even if they were few
Now I will move on with the search for a broker. Thanks to the one who shared his experience and thus I found out about the conditions imposed but not declared by you regarding a transaction model that you do not accept but which is otherwise practiced even by the big Banks

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us. We wish you success in your trading journey.

Hi! Can gold be traded on ecn account? will be the leverage sae as for fx pairs? thanks.