Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

what happens if I request my withdrawal after work hours? will i still get it on the same day? also, what are your official working hours in GMT?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your inquiry with the community.

We have the same-day delivery of pay-outs. Usually, the withdrawal requests are processed within an hour. We are aware of our clients’ concerns when it comes to the speed of withdrawals. Therefore, we are putting our efforts into processing the withdrawal requests as fast as possible.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your question with the community.

Yes, you will receive your funds within 8 hours even on weekends.

Nothing special, execution wasn’t too fast, there was slippage and I lost almost $2 in fees on withdrawing my USDT.

Hi,

We don’t have fees on withdrawals specially on stable coins. But we would like to look into it if you share more information with us.

The executions for swing traders, day traders, and long-term traders shouldn’t be more than 0.3 seconds. Would you please send us your account number or contact us by email so we can investigate it?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi! wanted to ask about adding more cryptos, do you plan to do it? Thanks

Hello,

Solid ECN offers more than 50 cryptocurrencies which are available as a payment option and as trading products.

Hi,

I may have forgotten to mention, but we offer stable coins such as USDT and USDc as payment options.

Hi, what withdrawal options have the lowest comission?

Hi,

We suggest USDT TRC20, lightcoin and bitcoin.

IS it a good idea to scalping here?

Hi,

Yes, we allow scalping and news trading.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi,

MT5 Signals made the trading easy. Not that you can use a robot, but you also can subscribe to the winning signals on MT5. A large portion of our clients rather the professionals to take care of their investments.

Dear @baileytr,

Solid ECN doesn’t apply charges on any transaction, but we suggest using Tron network because it has the lowest fee among the others.

Tether USDT - USDc - Binance USD - Dai - TUSD - USDP- USDN - USDD - FEI - USTC

Is erc20 supported for deposit and withdrawals?

Hello,

Yes, Both ERC 20 and TRC 20 are accepted. Withdrawals are processed within 1 hour even on weekends.

what is the best deposit \ withdrawal options in Solid ecn?

Hello,

USDT TRC 20.

How fast is tron network? Do you plan to add bep network? Thank you.

1 Like

Just tried to withdraw funds to binance, thank you, received

1 Like