Solidecn review; spreads and trading conditions

Hello,

You are welcome, we try our best to process withdrawal requests within an hour.

Hello,

We suggest the TRC20 network.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share with the community.

is it better to open a standard account or micro if the deposit is 100$? :flushed:

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your question with the community.

For small amounts such as a hundred dollar, we suggest micro accounts. The minimum trade size is 0.001 lot or 100 of the base unit.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share with the community.

Hey, thanks for your service, fast withdrawals!

1 Like

Dear @AlberMart,

Thank you for sharing your trading experience at Solid ECN with the community.

what would the benefit of me moving from my current broker to solidecn?

Hi,

The commission for execution 1 lot is only $2 and the spread starts from zero. With Solid ECN it is like you are trading directly with a tier 1 bank.

1:1000 leverage
%30 bonus to deposit
Negative balance protection
Fast & Unlimited withdrawal
Easy KYC approval

Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to share.

Is solid ECN an A - Book or a B-Book broker?

1 Like

Hello,

We have A Book model only where you can trade the market with raw spread.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I like using an EA when trading with this broker because their leverage is high and it messes with my trading psychology

2 Likes

Getting a deposit bonus is always an added benefit of trading with SOLIDECN, it would be nice if it was withdrawable like what some brokers are trying to implement

2 Likes

Dear @ MaxiLepage,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community…

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

I have had an almost perfect trading experience with SOLIDECN, their customer support is prompt to respond which is good and I recommend this broker to anyone. The only downside is that their support only works 24/5 as oppossed to 24/7 but when they are online they are quick to respond

1 Like

Dear Kreg,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a genuine review. We are glad that you liked our service

Great customer support, really fast to get connected to an agent! Thanks for your trade analytics and support service

1 Like

Greetings, is the leverage fixed for all instruments or different , for example for FX and crypto

1 Like

Good afternoon, is scalping allowed or not? I have EA bot and would like to trade here

1 Like

Do you provide trading signals (in telegram or via emails) or only market analytics?