Special space for FAP Turbo

Hi, There just seems to be soooooo many posts everywhere about EAs, robots and FAPTurbo in particular.

Maybe a special section should be created for these discussions? They seem to be a little homeless right now :slight_smile:

do people really still use that peice of garbage,

I learned quickly that fapturbo is not as it seems.

many many problems and it’s only going to get worse.

but good luck to anyone that does use it, you’ll need it.

I quite agree that robots are just get-rich-quick dreams that do not work.

That’s another reason why I’d like a specific place for those that wish to discuss them, and the rest of us won’t have to see these posts everywhere.

Ok first off I want to say that I am positive that robots will help in making money through forex if they aren’t already. Have you guys ever tried Fap Turbo because if you haven’t then you have no reason to be hating on automated trading but if you have then you would be right about automated trading being a joke. Since Fap Turbo seems to have the best technology out there that can be purchased.

yes i have and yes i can comment on it.

1. I am positive that the only ones that will consistently make money with this over hyped system are the sellers.

2. Automated trading is for real and does work. However, rationale thinking people should conclude that no automated trading system that produces consistent results would be ever be sold by its authors. Please if you can’t figure this out for yourself then I doubt you will have the savvy to survive at forex.

3. I regret that this forum has become another billboard for the latest and greatest scheme to lure newb’s to a make believe holy grail.

4. Finally, I don’t understand why more of you veteran traders that frequent this forum have not stepped up with your advise and opinion on the issue of mass marketed “grails”.

These are just one man’s opinions…

Well I know people that are using Fap Turbo right now and there pulling in a 15% increase in there account weekly but they only have $500 in right now and so what if these only work for a few months why not put in a lot of money for that short period of time.

Sure you do!

Do you have an excel spreadsheet? If not go to an online investment growth calculator. Ok, please take $500.00 and grow it 15% weekly for 52 weeks and tell me where you are with your account.

Dream on…Dream Weavers

What do you mean 52 weeks Im saying why not put in $20000 for the few months that you guys are sayit only works for and since its been 2 months and the scalping is working amazingly right now and maybe it will stop working and then I iwll be back on here and I will tell you that you were right that after 3 months of use it starts to do ****ty.

How do people in this room Trade Forex and is it successful?

My fellow dear piphunters.

This thread is going completely off track.
I started it to suggest that robots, etc get a place of their own in the forums.

Your discussion about - robots are great - no they’re not, isn’t for this thread. Let’s hear what you think about my suggestion instead.

Best regards

Wonderful, I just noticed the new forum subspace for EAs and automated trading.

I won’t be spending much time there myself, but I’m sure it will be a popular addition.

Is there anybody out there able to read an mq4 file and convert it to a trading system?? So we can see how fap turbo works and learn more about trading systems. I’ve the file. Who is able to read and explain it?

If only Lehman Brothers had bought FAP turbo, they would still be around…and If UBS had bought it, they wouldnt have sh*t the bed so bad.

I should have told my MD at Credit Suisse about it too… whatever…

hahaaa!!!

OK, so you dont like FAP Turbo…WE GET IT! My goodness. I have been live with FAP Turbo for 9 trading days. I started with $5000 on an Alpari 200:1account. So far, its made 14 trades. 12 wins and 2 losses. Thats a 324$ profit…Ive been demoing since Nov and have spactacular results. I dont ever allow the long term trades, scalping only.

However…im only trading .2 lots with money manager on, using a max spred of 5. Somwhat conservative.
On my Demo account, Im actuall trying to break FAPT or “blow up” the account.

Im turning money manager OFF
Im setting fixed lots to 2.50 —$250,000 per trade!
Take profits is set at 12 pips!
No Stops or trails.
Max number of opened trades to 4.
Turning the spread from 4 to 10… (hopefully get more # of trades)
Trading EUR GBP and EUR CHF only…
Since 2-09-09 (mon of this week) its made 4 of 5 trades.
+620$…thats 12.4% This week!!!

If FAPT does the same old thing with trades and wins 9 -10 in a row for 12 pips each…Good heavens what a profit! If this thing works for 2 consecutive weeks, then Im going live with simmilar settings.

Im so fed up with your yap yap yap about nothing. You could make the decision to shut the F*&$ up and do like most all the other people (including myself) and MAKE SOME MONEY!!!
My god. It works. It has been working. Everyone IS making money. What the hell is your argument over a system that IS working. My answer to you is SHUT UP AND TRADE!!! IT WORKS>!

USE FAP TURBO!!! IT WORKS!!!

Starting with 5000$ Alpari 200:1
No Stops or trails.

since mon 2-9
4 wins 1 loss. 620$ profit…speaks for its self!

YOU SHOULD!
No Stops or trails.

beware of anyone coming on here and pumping fapturbo, most of them are not what they seem, just nothing marketing ploy to try and suck people in.

And for all you that think i’m just a sore person trying to bash this system because i don’t know how to trade. I have about 6 years experience trading forex, I have seen these so called best EA’s ever and each and everytime they end up failing, I have tested more EA’s then i care to admit and there are only a very small few I would say that work and will continue to work. Fapturbo is not one of them.

and yes I do trade, but i don’t trade trying to become a millioaire in a week month of even a year, I have seem HUNDREDS of traders come and go and I still seem to be trading and making a consistant profit EVERY month.

if any of you that are bashing me for what i’m saying have less then 2 years experience i would advise you shut your trap. Don’t try and tell me how the market works.

ya, thats smart, give your head a shake.

That is great, I been trading real money, started on Jan5, 2009 with it and as of last night i am loosing about $500 with all their wins, and when i was demo testing everything looked soooooo good, it was amazing! So i am still trying to give it a try and see what happens… and i did run a demo for 2 month b4 i put it into real account :mad::mad::mad: