Special space for FAP Turbo

the same bunch of NEW people saying the same thing BUY FAPTURBO, it works, and all the other people proving this to be wrong, beware people these people are not who they seem, just like pumping stocks these people are pumping a worthless EA.

Yes, I can understand MT4 programs. Please post the file to this forum and I will endeavour to explain its contents.

P.S. How did you get the MT4 file, did you buy the EX4 and the get it decompiled?

Kind regards,
Pipalot

fapturbo, scam scam scam

proven, proven proven

but by all means all you people please keep trading it because your making me rich.

no really you are

no joke

101 posts and 60% of them abusing FAPturbo… GEE thats constructive.:confused:

For months now I have read your dribble. If your upset with FAPTurbo …get over it.
If you think its crap, as you do, you have made your point.
I personally have made a decent profit from it in the last 3 months. no support problems at all.
Let those who [B][U]YOU[/U][/B] think are idiots post their view and opinions without abuse from you.

Take a pill and stop airing your [B][U]personal[/U][/B] grievances towards everyone else.

If FAPturbo is going to fail, it will, and you get the satisfaction. We dont need to hear your problems.

Dave

Works brilliant on demo makes a fortune
USe to work on live accounts but now due to broker spreads loses money

On the FAPT Turbo members site they have 3 live accounts that made lots of money - true
In the last few weeks they have been losing money and/or no longer taking trades.
They admit there is aproblem with the broker spreads and have recently tried to set up a deal with XXX claiming they were direct to ENC and advertising spreads of 2-6 pips but unfortunately they are just like all the other brokers.

I had to post this here as they monitor thier forums and if you have anying bad to say it never gets approved by the moderators!!

Yes I have an account and agree it will do wel but not until the problem is solved with spreads we will wait to see

You were completely right, those 60% are only real reviews and rest 40 % are fake !!! like the one post before you…

If he is using it for 3 years then, why he/she is opening a new thread asking review ?
http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/20257-forex-software-best.html

Right click on his profile, and see all thread by him, you will see how they try to promote !!!

FapTurbo live stats

http:\drptrading.mt4stats.com

Interesting that you can acheive better results than the people that actually designed the product!! You do not seem to have the big losses they have on there live feeds and you also have lots more trades thean they have and if you have a better broker (alpari) then you would think they would use the same or promote that one but they seem to promote some other company which makes me smell a rat

If you cannot believe REAL LIVE RESULTS you simply dont want to believe. And thats ok.
I have not tampered with the out of the box system at all I have just applied good risk management.Although I did change brokers due to high spreads.After losing USD100. IBFX to Alpari UK. The broker is crucial to this robot. When my account reaches 10K I will change to an ecn MT4 broker the demo and spread on that broker is far better. They have a 10k minimum.

Like it or love it ,it is what it is.

I have over 3 years trading experience and that is a novice, in trading terms, but if you study and understand what you are dealing with and have realistic expectations ,and a system stop point, you can assess any system and not “blow all your dough”.
I will let it run untill I reach system stop which could be next week or 3 years from now. time will tell.

dave

Hello Dave,

Sorry I am not having a go at your results they look fine and guessed you was using Alpari UK. Where is the MT4 ENC type broker I thought there was not one yet?

Hi,

We’re running the Fap Turbo live (and many other Expert Advisors) on our EA monitoring platform since January 2009, almost 3 months now.
You can examine the full statistics and graphs in the following website:

4xrobots . com

Cheers
Joseph

FXCBS offers this, only problem 10k minimum at the moment.

Dave

I am agreeing with you on the FAP part. Let’s say I would of developed an automated bot that would make me insane profits, why would I sell the damn thing if I would be making money out of it anyway?

But I don’t like when you talk about years of experience, I have seen a 12 year old kid get a higher doctor degree then a 40 year old. Age and years of experience mean nothing. If one person has had 1 years of experience and another 10 it doesn’t necessarily mean that the one with 10 years of experience knows better. Yes statistics say that a person with 10 years of experience would be better but it is not by far. To me years mean nothing, some people can accomplish some things within months while it takes others years.

if only they did

Hi there,

There is also Broco, is offering ECN connection too, although their spreads in regular OTC are pretty low too.

I have yet another mt4stats.com statement, MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world… this one’s on a Broco demo, non-ECN (it’s a standard OTC account in this case).

Fap is a fine software, but no wonder people rant so much since they have the wackest marketing, people tend to look at these sort of websites and instantly say “scam!”, but then go to forexeasystems and think “these people are professionals” just by their looks… when in reality Shark is a piece of crap.

Cheers.

Philbot: Dave is right, whatever is posted at mt4stats.com is 100% REAL and cannot be manipulated whatsoever, since it comes straight from metatrader realtime. People should be using exclusively this page to prove (or disprove) performance.

As with any strategy there are conditions that have to be met for the system to work… A methodical and fundamental approach to evaluating a system can prove its worthiness :wink:

FAP used to scalp quiet sessions on EURGBP and EURCHF just fine up until about 1 week ago when broker spreads were widened. I doubt the odds are in your favor with that strategy anymore.

The trading strategy FAP uses is rather simple. It assumes that the price will mainly stay within a certain tight price range during certain hours [typically 8pm-4am GMT]. FAP then monitors the price for “breakouts”, i.e. if the price goes out of the channel it places a trade with the assumption that the price will return into the range. It only takes a few pips in profit on each trade.
If you look at the charts of EURGBP and EURCHF at the hours specified above you will understand why this works with a very high probability.

The gray ovals are the time intervals when FAP is typically active.
Pay attention how the price oscillates within a narrow channel (18 pips wide or so).
Why do you think brokers widen spreads during these “illiquidity” hours on these currency pairs?

Note: posted are GMT hours (not your local hours, not your broker hours… but GMT, London time – this is important).
If you don’t believe posted statements - run a backtest to see for yourself.

Also, not trading on “risky” days (news, big moves on a previous day) will avoid most of FAP’s losses. You as a trader should assess this risk and decide whether trading should be on or off.

How can one lose with this strategy? Well, assume a news from Japan comes out and the price makes a significant swing up. Scalper immediately places a sell trade based on it’s strategy described above. Yet the price continues to move up and stays up not reaching our stop loss till the end of the trading session (after 4am GMT). Staying after 4am GMT is dangerous because you don’t know where the price will head, which is a low probability setup for you. You cut your losses by closing your trade.

Again, I would not use FAP on EURGBP with a spread higher than 5 pips or EURCHF with a spread higher than 3 pips, as the odds may not be in your favor most of the time. However, when the spreads become within norm, I’d not hesitate using FAP [or many other EAs trading the quiet asian session].

Hopefully, this will give people an idea why and how these scalpers work and help them decide whether this trading system is for them.

Sounds a bit like the way I trade when I can’t find any decent signals lol. Until theres a breakout and oh f*** SL hit for -10 pips, great I’ve lost out my past 5 +2 pip gains