Starting with a €21,86 account

Exactly. That can be one of the biggest issues with trading such a small account. However in theory it should be fine as you stated with that example. Meaning it is a good test for your trading psychology.

1 Like

I understand now your interest and reactions to my post about which strategy I use to get the results I do. I see you here taking five cents profit lol. When I take twenty cents or sixty cents that is only to round up my balance to a round figure.

I am not interested in your strategy. YOU posted in my poll that your strategy is consistent, without any info. You just came there to boast and not to help new traders in Babypips.

I have my own and am profitable with it. You have not even seen all and you already have to draw a conclusion. Also there is something called risk management. Looking at your reaction, that is something you know little about.

If you want to promote yourself, do it somewhere else. Not here. I am not interested in your childish behaviour.

1 Like

Hehehehe. All you have to do is ask nicely. lol. You have claimed more than once…about 3 or four times in fact, that I did not share anything about my specific strategy. It appears english is not your first language or you do not read and comprehend well. Did you not see where I said something in my post about consistency? Go back and read it and if you are wrong come back here and apologize. Or are you too big to say you made a mistake and are sorry?
You claim to have your own profitable strategy but you rubbish mine which I have put the results there with over 70 straight wins for the world to see and you cant show us your results. Which of ours do you think would benefit ANY trader more?

How about you apologize and I can mentor you. Like that you do not have to cry behind your keyboard and hate others for actually trading and sharing knowledge.

Wait not even me. I do not want to mentor someone like you. Go study from the other people who actually answered the polls.

Want to post 5 years results? Let us compare that :slight_smile:

Then I can show you the results of my personal account.

If I post one month and you claim I am boasting what would you say when I post 5 years? And you so glibly refer to others as childish? Grow up maam, if you cant take critique dont post on public forums.

Post the 5 years one, then I will post it as well. Then we can talk. Otherwise do not waste my time. By the way you started, cause you could not take critique in the poll I posted :slight_smile:

Show the results that are reasonable for your ego :slight_smile:

The results I have posted are not demo results that is my live account. Readers will read what we both have here and draw their own conclusions. I am not being disrespectful, trying to promote, sell or any such thing. Just showing other traders what is possible for small account holders.

EURUSD - Buy
Hit BE

GBPUSD - Sell
The first sell hit SL as price retraced deeper. Selling again now.

TP. Account status: €13,39

that is true

Good luck anyway. I will be following.

Thank you.

EURUSD - sell

Hit BE.
Account status: €13,42

EURUSD reentry sell. Hit SL. Account status: €12,68

EURUSD - sell

Closed it as it is not expanding away. Account status: €13,00