STOCHASTIC-indicator and the ZIGZAG-indicator! Know the truth!

Hi friends,
We all love the stochastic-indicator. People say, it is very powerful and there is a lot of information on the internet related to this indicator. On the other hand, the ZIGZAG indicator is not given enough recognition because people think, IT REPAINTS!
So, which of the two indicators is the real deal? In fact, I will show you that the stochastic indicator is simply the ‘continuous’ version of the ZIGZAG indicator. Furthermore, the end of every ‘leg’ of the ZIGZAG indicator corresponds to a 98-100 value or 0-2 value of the stochastic indicator.
So, in some sense, the ZIGZAG repaints because the stochastic repaints!

The beautiful thing about this secret is this: U can use the stochastic indicator to predict where/when the next leg of the ZIGZAG indicator will appear.

For example, this is your famous ZIGZAG indicator, shown in orange. Why are there two legs in this picture? Will the last leg repaint(increase in length)? Will a new leg come into existence, pointing upward?

To answer these questions and thus predict market direction accurately: read the ZZS-Certainty principle

FACT: ZZS-Certainty principle: I The last value of the ZIGZAG indicator corresponds to the (98-100) or (0-2) value of a special stochastic indicator.
(i) If one condition(in (i)) is satisfied before the other, we have a contradiction. Expect price to continue to push in the same direction in order for the contradiction to be corrected![/I]
PROOF:
I will use a series of examples from many time frames:
First, I hope the moderators will pardon me for the ‘many’ pictures below!!

IN every picture, the orange horizontal lines for the stochastic indicator correspond to the 2, 50 and 98 levels!
EURUSD DAILY CHART EXAMPLES

EURUSD 4HR CHART EXAMPLES

OK, i hope you got the picture/message!
So, the stochastic-indicator and the zigzag indicator go hand-in-hand to prosperity!

TRADING-RULE:
(I): If a leg of the zigzag indicator appears before the stochastic indicators reaches the extreme-zone, then expect the zigzag indicator to repaint in the same direction, UNTIL THE STOCHASTIC INDICATOR GETS INTO THE EXTREME–ZONE.

(II):If the stochastic indicators reaches the extreme-zone before a leg of the zigzag indicator appears , then expect price to return back to the same level very soon or spike in the same direction, UNTIL THE ZIGZAG indicator appears!.

This method is based on my principle of CONTRADICTIONS.
It works 99.8% of the time.
backtested for more than 13 years. You can verify it yourself!!!

---------------------------------------PLEASE IGNORE, THE LAST PICTURE. IT WAS ADDED BY MISTAKE.

1 Like

AS AN example in real time. The stochastic is already below 50 and racing towards the extreme zone: If it gets there before a new leg of the zigzag appears, we should expect a serious fall in USDCHF SOON!!!

I don’t understand this entirely, but I’m glad to see that you are posting the logic behind your trades :slight_smile: It’s quite interesting :slight_smile:

Certainty is this what you use most of the time?

No!!! My trading strategy(took 4 yrs to build) is generally based on contradictions: This presentation is one of the ways to spot a contradiction! I have four other SOLID ways. They produce contradictions for me almost ever 30 mins-1hr. That is why I am able to place many trades in a day and still win almost all of them! I am going to trade for just two years and then quit!!!

What about this pic? I attached a zigzag indy, and I have a confluence of stochs at the top.

YOUr SETUP IS TOTaLLY WRONG!!!
It won’t give you accurate signals!!! Keep tuning your indicators! I will be ready to tell you , if you are there. Post your picture here!
The parameters for your stoch and zigzag are wrong.

eliminate those other lines from your stochastic. You don’t need then:
Let me know what settings you are using!

Well instead of capping all your warnings, why dont you enlighten me and tell me how to tune them!!!

Jesus #$$# christ!

Its a trending market…i know you are gonna screw up in a different situation…so add more things to specify a trade opportunity

who are you ‘chatting’ with?

Hey man, I am chatting with you,:30:
zigzag is a lagging indicator…it follows the trend. rsi is the only one thing you are following…if you think it is something you wanna try, my suggestion for you, also add some tools in your inventory. i also wanna add that you are giving all examples of trending market. I am also finding a perfect way with that Rsi, but i also have macd and stochastic with me…hope i can learn something from you :53:

You have no idea about what you are saying! You don’t understand the setup well. Read again!

Well that’s reasonably close…
zigzag 200
stoch 130

my data looks different. It’s IBFX. You using Oanda maybe ?

I love the idea here Certainty but cant work out the indicators you suggest.

My Zigzag asks for a Depth, Deviation and Backstep setting and my Stochastic asks for a Periods, Slowing Periods and Periods for D setting.

Cannot work out what you are doing with these indicators. Can you please explain your settings?

Otherwise, simple and looks very effective.

The standard MT4 zigzag doesn’t seem to work like yours, laggy or what?!
Also I’m with EmptyEternity on this one, either share your method in full so we can have a look, backtest and validate your theory or just keep it to yourself. Boasting about having the most full proof method(s) ever yet failing to explain them makes you and your strategy appear suspicious.

Not that I’m making my judgment just yet, but are you willing to share like everybody else on the forum? Or just content to “rub it in our faces”? :5:

1 Like

ya, i dont have any idea about what i am saying…hope everybody else can…

brother, dont you think there are more strategies like yours?
hope you will describe your method in more detailed way, so that, people like me can understand and learn the method…
and by the way, there is nothing new in it…so wahat to read again?

hey Shroom, your pic doesn’t have the las leg of the zz like in my pic. Mine is the zz indi that is in IBFX metatrader.

playing around with the settings
zz depth 200, dev 10, backstep 3

stoch k=130, slow=2, period=10

looks like the MA in that other thread is about 1300 period

Indeed, so I wonder how CERTAINTY does it. Is he even using MT4, or a specific zigzag indicator? Just more questions, time for some answers I think. :20:

certanty this looks really good and I will include this in my trading arsenal from now on.
You said that in 2 years you want to retire but what advices would you give for someone who just want to start. would you recommend simplicity (like trading using zig zag and stoh) or complexity like having macd, stoh, boiler bands and rsi open and searching for the right trade.

Thanks

tRADE CONTRADICTIONS: iF YOUR PARAMETERS ARE RIGHT, contradictions you will get from the setup above are 99.8% sure. The other things you listed cannot produce the kind of contradictions, you will get from this setup.
Sorry, I cannot tell you the PRECISE PARAMETERS. You must find them urself!
At least, you have the general idea!!!

Learn more about my theory of trading contradictions. There are many posts on this site.