Suggest me crypto wallet

Hi. Can anyone suggest me a good crypto wallet? Better with IOS app.

depends on what coins you’re trying to store. I use Binance, poloniex, coinbase, and bitpay

with bitpay, you’re able to order a debit visa card with it so you can use it to make transactions

1 Like

What coins do you plan to store?

They’re exchanges. I think he means a secure wallet. Never trust alot of money in an exchange.

1 Like

ohh okay, well yea. Bitpay and coinbase are the only wallets I have then. I don’t have a tremendous amount in those exchanges anyway, but if one of those coins were to randomly jump up to $50 or more than I’d be good for a while :joy:

Bitcoin only for now.

Yeah. That with debit card will fit me best but what about that banks and visa started refusing this type of cards like it already happened with Xapo.

How important is the iOS app? And how much trust do want to put into a 3rd party to validate transactions and/or manage storage? Have you considered an offline wallet/cold storage?

1 Like
  1. The IOS app is very important cuz i’m gonna use it on my iphone.
  2. Didn’t like 3rd party.
  3. Can you tell me more about this offline wallet/cold storage?

Thanks for your suggest but after i look at their site it appeared that this debit card is only available in US at this moment.

I actually have the ledger nano s, but haven’t transferred any of my coins on there yet. I’ll use it during the next wave, whenever that happens probably. But, my main focus is forex right now

NANO S is the best option, blockchain app is also good.

1 Like

Thanks. Anybody else?

the cold storage (nano s) looks and acts just like a flash drive basically. You stick it into your pc and go from there

Thats sound interesting. Ill read more about it. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, as far as I can say the Freewallet web app is great. They also have some mobile apps for both iOS and Androind if you are interested. I myself am a fan of large screens, so I’m using the web one.

1 Like

Thanks. I`ll check it.

I use electrum, moving money in and out of my Hotforex platform to trade BTCUSD there. Works pretty fast and looks safe despite it’s not cold wallet and the data is stored on the server. BTC ledger size is too high to download :frowning:

OK. Thanks for the advice.