Suggest me crypto wallet

Which cryptocurrencies’ pairs are you going to store/trade with?

What are you planning on doing with your bitcoin? If you’re only keeping it, I recommend transferring them to a Nano S or to a paper wallet - look up bitadress.org. If you’re going to use it though, I’m currently using Blockchain. It’s not a bad app, works pretty well. I’ve bought stuff with it and didn’t encounter any issues.

I guess its majors pairs like BTCUSD, ETH or XRP. Most of forex brokers offer these pairs for trading.

Then you’re better to use the most common crypto wallets like Trezor or Coinbase etc. But I suggest you have a look at the upcoming exchange Getex, anyways, hope it will be helpful, piece!

Thanks for the advices fellas. Already tried Coinbase but didn`t like it. Will check the others.

1 Like

What don’t you like about Coinbase?

why so? Coinbase is one of the most convenient exchanges as for me

Well may be not Coinbase exactly but their Wallet app. It brings me not good client experience. Very cut functionality.

I can see that. What wallet app are you currently using? Mycelium is a popular one.

i am using Binance and bitpay.

1 Like

Dude binance is not a wallet, you dont own that money. If it get hacked your funds are gone.

i know bro, i use them as exchange.

Currently using Blockchain wallet.

Nice. How do you like it?

How about a ledger, would you buy one?

Actually - yes.

More often think about it recently. May be yes.

My favorite crypto wallet is Exodus. It is easy to use and absolutely safe since private keys are controlled by the user and do not leave your device. SPV technology is used to verify transactions. This is the safest method after installing a full node. It is worth noting that Full Node technology is usually not used in multicurrency wallets, as this would greatly complicate its use, especially on mobile devices. Also, the service philosophy implies the absence of any personal identification and interaction with banks, that is really great for me. And, of course, Exodus is absolutely free :slight_smile:

I use bitpay. Very user friendly

I was using bitpay until they sent out an email saying they were stopping the use of the bitpay cards lol I can still use the wallet though, but I just switched to cash app.