Sunday Breakout Strategy

[B][U]Historic Centre Downloads (from 1999 August)[/U][/B]

GBPUSD - Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files
GBPJPY - Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files
EURJPY - Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Hello Peopleā€¦

I was travelling for a while just got backā€¦ did anyone made a Ea for this strategy???.. and I can see that the EURJPY is different from gpbusd??.. Im looking all over couldnt find the post with the rules any help please?

thanks!!

Hi phil838,

I was thinking based on your ā€œhow you do your trades PDFā€, we should have shorted it too?

Since itā€™s :-

1. bouncing from trendline
  2. candle patterns looks good?
  3. SR Zone/Line? 2009.09.07 0800

Hi phil838,

Found out the cause of this problem:

Iā€™m going to find the indicator that I have written, and merge it with the indicator you have written and I have modified a bit somewhat, sounds complicated!!

Hi phil838,

Anything happen to this? Your forex website? Or your part 2 to forex trading?

Hi phil838,

I have updated the EA in the following post, but I need help in debugging it; I set it to print some debug messages if it enter a trading function or so, but in some months it will refuse to print it, and if u look at the trade history it shows that it have done some tradesā€¦

Iā€™m taking a break now, thanks~

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/23601-sunday-breakout-strategy-99.html#post133505

Here is the EA s050399b and I are working onā€¦ 301 Moved Permanently

Itā€™s still in the early testing phase though. Donā€™t use it on a live account yet, just demo. :slight_smile:

The EUR/JPY rules are hereā€¦ 301 Moved Permanently

Yep. I shorted it on Tuesday and am currently down -81 pips. :frowning:

I expected that to happen though, so I gave it a pretty wide stoploss. I entered at 133.45 with a SL at 134.75.

The Print() function just sends a message to the Journal for debugging purposes. I forgot to take it out, but it doesnā€™t do anything else and canā€™t be the reason for the bug.

Itā€™s all still in the works. Iā€™m recording videos and taking screenshot to finish the book little by little. I have too many projects going on at once and progress is slow. :slight_smile:

oh, i thought ur screen shot on ā€œwhy it buys twice on sundayā€ was due to entries in the journal,

letā€™s get back to debugging this guy~

Did u see the history files I posted it up?

Thanks a lot phil, I hope you guys can pull this ea troughā€¦ it would be awesome for people like meā€¦ Who lives in a very difficult timezoneā€¦

Hi s050399b,

Iā€™ve loaded your ā€˜indicators V2ā€™ (that I understood would draw all the entry/exit lines etc.) as per 301 Moved Permanently but I donā€™t get anything other than PA and the Weekly ATRā€™s etc. I even tried changing the ā€˜day checkā€™ to 4 (for today - Thursday) as I thought that might double check it for me, but still nothing other than price action and the weekly ATR. Can you help please?

Also, would it be very hard to give a user option for those who use brokers who supply 5 decimal places rather than the standard 4, re calculating weekly ATRā€™s etc.?

Thanks - nice work and a good system to add to the toolbox :).

that code will only work within this time frame Monday GMT 00:00:00 to GMT 04:00:00.

If you were to change it to thursday, it will then work in thursday gmt 0000 to 0400.

The EA would have the function - regardless of 4 or 5 digits. Test it out.

this is only an quick indicator (less than an hour programming efforts) to draw previous sunday breakouts,

not official

temp.zip (13.1 KB)