Supply and demand taught

If anyone would like to follow me in twitter.i will be posting my daily trade ideas on there from monday.already jonas230 has.and I’ve already started to teach him :+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

trade idea for the week coming if price gets back into those weekly daily 4hr demands and shows me confirmation of opposing zones being taken out.ill be long

Sorry I’m going to be abit quite this week spending some quality time with my kids and wife so taking the week of trading :+1:

I really hope someone got on this yesterday!i know jonas did.well done mate :+1::money_mouth_face: Screenshot_20200918-103245_Chrome|473x1000

1 Like

nice counter trend trade setting up price has broke the 4hr base that caused an hh if we get a pullback to that 4hr grey 1hr yellow nested zones I will enter in here for at least a 90pip move

What course did you do?

I found someone in a supply and demand discord group.and hes taught me.hes actually just start a signal service up now guaranteeing 500-1000 pips per month but he actually hits about 400pips per week tbh.if you like to join

Supply/demand forex signal that’s a different forum I’ve started.please message me we want to help

Thursday trade banked 130pips in one session…15 pip stoploss for 130 pip gain

analysis for that trade

Just for tradeforex007

Multiple timeframe analysis consists of you marking your fresh demand fresh supply on daily chart.abd seeing where price is sitting is it in the middle travelling from daily demand to supply I’f so drop to 4hr timeframe and look for pullbacks to demand to get in for a long trade simple.vice versa

I’m not sure why you’ve explained multi timeframe analysis, its freely explained on the babypips course. All I’ve seen are posting charts and how many pips you made lol. Theres been no teaching of supply/demand and now you want to start a signal thread.

If you want to help people and there are some people who trade price action and would be interested in learning this, then you should actually teach. I see you’ve already touched on that you paid for your teaching. I’m guessing you’ll want to charge others too. Like i said, please be transparent. Be straight forward. Dont come with I want to teach you then you beat around the bush.

For anyone looking to learn supply/demand they should research:
Chris leet
Sam seiden
Alfonso moreno
There are others too who I’m sure you already know of.
You can learn what you are saying for free. No need to pay.

1 Like

No dont search for anyone of those none of them teach you how to enter.i know that because a friend of mine who is a institutional trader had a trader come to him from Alfonso and he didnt even know how to enter with confirmation or where to enter so by all mean everyone crack on with this stupid advice.im not asking for a dime from anyone I make enough money from trading thanks.no where oon here have I mentioned money…go ahead and let people search them they will teach you how too draw zones that about it nothing about nested zones or anything else

Also the signal service is from my friend who’s a better ttrader than me not me my self just doing abit of advertising for him to help him out abit

I’ve been dabbling with SD a bit in my thread here (there’s more if you scroll up), it’s something that interests me very much.
From what I’ve read so far, you’re not supposed to use the same zones twice, so it makes more sense to me to use the 1H timeframes where there is more volatility.

I look forward to learning more. I’m not following anyone, I’m taking bits and pieces from my research and applying that with my current knowledge of the markets.

You can use the same zone more than once if the first test isnt very deep and the second goes deeper…have a look with 4hr zones nested in 1hr zones mate

1 Like

The way I trade I wait for price on the 4hr 1hr timeframe to show me it wants to go higher/lower basically.it has to take out a supply/demand base that caused an hh or ll(higher high,lower low) them I instantly look for the 4hr/1hr nested zones that was responsible for this.once price then comes back to those nested zones of the 4hr 1hr.ill drop to my m5 timeframe( reason for this timeframes is a tighter stoploss) and look for the confirmation pattern.a confirmation pattern is when price hit the htf zones it will take out an opposing base pullback to its original levels and I enter stop lose is normally no bigger that 15 pips.this is all in line with the daily trend

Hi. Im new to S&D trading. How can i learn from you though?

Thanks for the lesson! In my experience as a trader, I have realized the importance of the knowledge of supply and demand.

It took me a lot of time to understand the importance of supply and demand zone in my trading career. But when I got to learn about them, I realized there is nothing as important as these zones if I want my trades to work for me.