Supply and demand taught

Hi niall hope your well.I paid for my mentorship you will struggle to find stuff about supply and demand with what I’ve posted here tbh ut wasnt until I paid that I got the information to make me profitable as not all zones hold there has to be golden bases for price to hold.hope that helps

Please someone tell me you took this trade I put on here this morning.if you did. 123pips profit :fire::money_mouth_face: printing pips :pound:.I’m not here to brag I’m here to help any questions please fire away.im waiting for confirmation now of that pink 5minute levels nested if I get it I’ll take it against daily trend.we always look for the extreme ends of the higher timeframe zone on the lower timeframe

I’m not sure this will work so late in the day but I will take a small risk with it :+1:update it didnt break market structure so I didnt even consider taking it

@Blackduck sorry thought I’d replied to you I do apologise about that.im not sure what you wanted me to look at on your charts.@slimgal001 you can learn inbox me

price now has reached weekly daily 4hr 1hr nested zones and took out opposing base on the 5 minute

I made some comments on the charts themselves with regards on what I beieve price will do.

That’s what I thought you may have wanted to comment on but you don’t have to it is merely an observation.

Cheers

Blackduck

So how much did you pay? What course was it? Who was it that did the course?

I wasnt sure what you was asking sorry.the only thing I could answer from your charts is if daily or 4hr structure is broken 9 out of 10times price will pullback to the original levels that caused that has you would have seen happen on gbpjpy just like I said would.i caught the long postion up to those levels I called a couple days ago.the I caught the sell yesterday for over 100pips profit the trade actually moved over 240pips in total.0.50 lot youd have made over £100 in one trade .and to fib tool you can use the fib but I’d reccomend on trading pullbacks to the 50% 61.8%

I paid over $1000.but I’m not looking for that so you dont need to.

strong rejection from weekly demand nested with daily demand.im looking for the 4hr structure to be broken and jump in long if we get the pullback

If anyone has a pair they would like me to do some analysis for please post it in here and I will happily do it for you

2 Likes

Hello there…

Jerome from Mauritius island… I started to learn TA since 6 months and currently on demo account since 2 weeks… I’m actually following the USDJPY pair… what are your thoughts about it??

regards.

Hi Jonas230 hope your well👍

we are in a sideways marmarket on daily chart.i personally wouldn’t trade this has there is nothing clearly standing out to me.on the weekly and monthly timeframe we are in a downtrend.so I would be looking for shorts if I was to trade this pair.is there anymore…something I learned when I started learning supply and demand trading if it’s not clear to you move on and find a different pair

1 Like

Thank you very much… its the same feeling that I’ve got with it… feels like I needed to move onto another pair… Really appreciate that we can interact and share some ideas specially with new traders like me… Do not hesitate to share your ideas. .

Cheers.

I mainly trade gbpjpy has you’ve probably noticed :rofl: when it moves it moves hard take a look at yesterdays trade mate.i think I’ve posted something about gbpjpy for this morning structure is broken I’m waiting pullback now if it happenes.it may not happen tho.because around 9PM uk time.we had the reversal pattern happen

1 Like

@Jonas230 this is what I’m looking at now.ill take profit around that 4hr grey level

1 Like

Thanks mate. I’ll give it a follow. :pray:

1 Like

Have you entered mate?my alerter has just gone of I’m in.27 pips now.if you took it hope you took the profits.i do apologise about that kne mate hasnt gone to plan at all

1 Like

Yes i did entered, no worries… I’m on demo accout. lol

the same scenario happended to me quite a few times this week… compare to last week…

I’d actually marked the weekly level wrong it hasnt even touched it yet I got 20 pips times 3 postions.stupid silly mistake on my part.im still short until we hit that weekly daily level nested