Supply and demand taught

You can use the same zone more than once if the first test isnt very deep and the second goes deeper…have a look with 4hr zones nested in 1hr zones mate

1 Like

The way I trade I wait for price on the 4hr 1hr timeframe to show me it wants to go higher/lower basically.it has to take out a supply/demand base that caused an hh or ll(higher high,lower low) them I instantly look for the 4hr/1hr nested zones that was responsible for this.once price then comes back to those nested zones of the 4hr 1hr.ill drop to my m5 timeframe( reason for this timeframes is a tighter stoploss) and look for the confirmation pattern.a confirmation pattern is when price hit the htf zones it will take out an opposing base pullback to its original levels and I enter stop lose is normally no bigger that 15 pips.this is all in line with the daily trend

Hi. Im new to S&D trading. How can i learn from you though?

Thanks for the lesson! In my experience as a trader, I have realized the importance of the knowledge of supply and demand.

It took me a lot of time to understand the importance of supply and demand zone in my trading career. But when I got to learn about them, I realized there is nothing as important as these zones if I want my trades to work for me.