Supply & Demand Trading System

cad jpy same here …looking for a short
maybe little late …but we will see what the week will bring us :wink:

nzd cad short

Aud nzd maybe a good long move now
again a little late but i think there is much potential for some nice pips :wink:

thats it from my side…but please keep in mind that this are no trade recommendation just my personaly view on how this pairs [B]could [/B]move

best luck to all of you this week and keep it piping :wink:

Agree with you that the price is gonna move DOWN, but I believe the downward move has already started. I think the current move down is the bounce off the Supply Zone!

I am seeing a bounce to move the price higher from the DEMAND Zone! My Demand zone is much smaller though that yours though! Lets see.

I want to agree with you but I can’t haha! I saw the exact same on my charts but the price move above our Supply zone, and hence, this is not a trade I would take, because it broke my zone.

If price breaks my zone, it is not a valid zone for me.

The price seems within your zone here, but the price had moved above the SUPPLY zone that I had marked on my chart and hence I wouldn’t take that trade. I do see SHORTING the right move here, but this is not a trade for me.

YUP! Agree 100% with your call here, but we might be 50 pips late to the part here. I would still short it though! HAHA. Lot of potential to go lower.

Great trendlines on all the charts! They seem perfect! I drew them on a few of my charts but haven’t done it on all of them. Really helps to confirm our trades.

This seems to be based on Support and Resistance lines strategy! Great to see you adding in some S&R flavor in here! Lets see how this plays out! Agree with you!

GBPUSD H4
DEMAND ZONE - But the zone is not fresh because the price has bounced off multiple times from there

Audusd h4
demand zone

Usdchf d1
demand zone

Eurgbp d1
supply zone

Eurcad d1
supply zone

Euraud d1
supply zone

Audnzd h4
supply zone

Gbpjpy h4
demand zone

Chfjpy d1
supply zone

The above charts are just possible price movement recommendations and not Signals! Best of luck for the coming week and looking forward to suggestions, questions and critiques!