Supply & Demand Trading System

really good charts and here are a few other charts that I wanted to post just check them out and see what you think?

EUR/CAD

another one

usd/cad weekly

daily

Eur/Gbp

Is it just me or is this a very nice setup?

quick updateā€¦
eur jpy trade is open at moment with 100 Pips profit
cad / jpy trade open with 70 pips profit
aud / jpy trade open with 100 pips profit
Aud/ nzd trade open with -20 pips :frowning:
nzd/cad trade open with about 20 pips profit so farā€¦
i opend 2 positions for every trade tp1 is fixed and tp2 will be adjusted after tp1 is hit and then i will trail it down ā€¦
again a wonderful start for the weekā€¦ :wink:

i will be back later this day to check and comment the other posted charts
keep it piping

@aniskazi
eur gbp and usd cad looks good to me ā€¦usd cad has already started :slight_smile:
but eur cad is not a good set up to meā€¦ i use mostly daily chart and it looks like it would take a while to hit the next zone on daily tf ā€¦just my opinionā€“no trade

yes it broke the zone but i think this happens very often and should not considered as instant invalid ā€¦in this case the price shows a great doji candle right in the zone and it couldnt close higher the day afterā€¦for me a sign of bears taking control ( in a supply zone)

yeah and currently I am in two trades usd/chf and usd/cad so letā€™s see what happens this week.

Very nice. I didnā€™t trade today. Had no time, but itā€™s still just the Monday.

Iā€™m liking the USD CAD this week too and just went LONG.

My watch list for this week includes:

AUD NZD
USD CAD
NZD CAD
EUR USD
NZD USD
GBP JPY
AUD USD
EUR JPY

Just went LONG for USD CAD. A little late but ok.

and SHORT for NZD USD. Also a little late, will need to keep an eye on when to TP since 100 pip TP is in past the nearest demand zone.

I considered going SHORT on the AUD USD but I think Iā€™m a bit too late. Iā€™ll wait for price to hit the new supply zone or potentially go LONG once price hits the demand zone.

txs

Already up 270 pips, looking great Trueman!

Damn Trueman! You are killing the market again!!! Good going.
Interest rate news coming out from Australia, so please be mindful of that.

Currently I am in only 1 trade. Going long on USDJPY.

USDJPY hit SL for me.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I need to add that into my process, keeping out for news events so I know when to stay out of certain trades.

Bummer on the USD JPY today!

Made +112.7 pips on the USD CAD today!

Still in for the NZD USD, currently up +43.8 pips. I adjusted my TP lower so that it is in the lower third of the nearest demand zone instead of off in no-mansā€™ land between two demand zones lol.

My original plan for NZD USD was to just monitor it and make the TP adjustment/decision if price reversed back up after hitting the first demand zone but before hitting my TP. But then I decided to move it now in case things reverse while Iā€™m at work and I canā€™t make the right adjustments. This way Iā€™ll at least taking something good home :slight_smile:

txs

After the USDJPY trade hitting SL, multiple opportunities have shown up!I am in the following trades right now based on S&D strategy:

USDCAD - SHORT at 1.3185
AUDUSD - LONG at .07531
EURGBP - SHORT at 0.8047
GBPJPY - LONG at 156.21
CADJPY - LONG at 83.97

Lets see how all of them play out!

IN SUPPLY AND DEMAND WE TRUST!

I can only agree with USD/CAD trade here.

congrats txs i was long in usd cad also since yesterday eveningā€¦nice 100 pips profit position closed :wink:

eur jpy also closed for incredible 200 pips
aud jpy still open with 260 pips profit
cad jpy still open with 220 pips profit
nzd cad closed stoped out with 60 pips profit
aud nzd closed with 13 pips profit :wink:
[B][U]that makes 753 pips profit plus 100 pips from usd cad[/U][/B] ( included the 2 open positions )!! daaamn ,daaaamnnn
i agree totaly with you r2 : IN SUPPLY AND DEMAND WE TRUST!
this was an amazing start ā€¦iam totaly freaking out ā€¦best result i ever achieved in my journey of trading. hope we can repeat trades like this :slight_smile:
whish you the best for your new positions!!!
i will check chart later that day for my new entrys ā€¦if there are nice set ups for me

wow bro awesome I got some good pips from usd/cad I wished I had entered the eur/jpy but missed it well here are a few other charts have a look and give your views please

Based on what I see and know, I think those look good.

Iā€™d probably wait for AUD USD to bounce out of the demand zone since the demand in that area looks like it COULD be a reaction to the previous demand. I say that because the high of the previous demand zone is the low of the demand zone you are looking to trade. But it looks strong to me.

GBP JPY is also looking good. Price seems like its in a downtrend so keep an eye out for that, otherwise the demand zone is looking nice!

txs

WOW, WOW, WOW! You are rockin it! You need to do something to celebrate!