Supply & Demand Trading System

Actually i found it on his thread #1758 however it is for harmony pattern not for Supply and Demand zone, isnt it?

yop its a harmonic indicator…
on page 9 in this thread is a link to sup dem indicator :wink:

the file is not in that link anymore :frowning:

arghh my laptop crashed somehow…
need to draw all my charts new… annoying!!
hope i can post some set ups this evening

@peterv1 maybe aniskazi can post it again or you google for an indicator

Dang it! That happened to me a month ago! but no big deal. You should be able to update them in a day or two

Audusd d1
long

Nzdusd d1
long

Usdchf d1
long

GBPCAD D1
LONG

Not a high probability trade because we are going against the trend!

Gbpnzd h4

short

Gbpchf h4
short

Looking forward to everyones charts, recommendations, critiques, questions, feedback!!!

SupDem.ex4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here here you go the indicator hope it works for you.

I tried posting this yesterday and earlier today but the babypips site has been giving me issues for some reason.

I haven’t used this EA/indicator myself but I think you can find what you are looking for here:

Forex Trading For Beginners -

Under “WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST RECTANGLE EXTENDER INDICATOR AND INSTALLER:” click on [B]Download all Metatrader indicators and template by filling out this form[/B].

I think you have to sign up to his mailer list (free) to get the indicator.

Hope that helps!

txs

Hi R2, why are you planning to go long on the USD CHF? For this one I would go short once price went back up to supply since price is in a downtrend and seems to be eating through the demand zone at present.

Or (this could be a bit risky and not something I would likely do) I would consider going short if price absorbed the current demand zone it is in and I would exit before price hit the next demand zone below it.

Either way, I would have gone short on this one. I’m curious about your thoughts on this.

Here’s what I’ve been looking at this week

AUD NZD
Uptrend
Doesn’t look like much going on here at the moment
But would go long if price bounced out of demand zone on H4

AUD USD
Beginnings of an uptrend
Price currently in limbo
But would go long once price hit demand zone on D1

USD CHF
Downtrend
Price likely to bounce off of next support level
Wait for price to bounce off of support, hit supply and then go short till next demand on D1

GBP JPY
Downtrend, but may break soon
Price will likely oscillate between S&R levels, but it could also hit supply and head down, it could also absorb upcoming demand levels
Likely won’t trade

I am of course open to any thoughts/suggestions. Will try to look at a few more charts soon.

txs

NZD CAD
Downtrend
Would have been nice to have caught this short last week :slight_smile:
Going to wait for next shorting (supply zone) opportunity

txs

GBP USD
Downtrend
Price currently in demand zone
Wait for price to bounce from supply zone, then short

txs

GBP USD just bounced out of the demand zone. Its tempting to go long on this one but I’m going to try to follow my “lesson learned” from last week which was to not trade against the trend and see if I get better results.

txs

I think you mean Supply Zone