Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

So we should look for short entries on the EU?

Considering we are facing 2012 highs, we would expect higher volume prior to a return down, no?

Gus I would wait for proper buying climax following a downbar on H1. So selling maybe 2 hours from now.

Yes, after the unemployment from the states maybe.

The point I was making is that itā€™s just a relatively weaker move than yesterdayā€™s pound short, it could still go up quite a few more pips.

Who know the secret of the black magic box !

On the 1 Hour GBP weā€™ve seen some pretty high volume, then extremely Low volume on a narrow up bar, Iā€™d say thatā€™s weak, good for a short?

Iā€™d wait until is pushes out out of that recent range. But yes, iā€™d guess it will push downward.

Buying pressure easing I think sheā€™s about to sink, captain prepare to diveā€¦

Keep an eagle eye on it and donā€™t let your wishes and hopes cloud sound judgement :slight_smile:

Remember the news in a couple of minsā€¦

That would explain the lower volumes. Didnā€™t check for news. Pushed back of 1.5725 a few times, lower volumes, a test. Now a Nd away from the fall. But thereā€™s News so I shall wait. Thanks for the heads upā€¦

Wait for a No Demand on the GBP and then short, must be a goer?

Looking like it. Just broken through the previous channel. EU looking reasonable too, but was waiting to see if it may have double topped for us

Didnā€™t wait, jumped in when it broke below 1.5725 after it felt that level for so long. Anyone else get in??

ND need to be on the 5M or 15M?
I remember a post that you wrote that you use the 15M for this.

i jumped in to EURUSD with ND.

Yeah the setup was good. Distribution @ resistance level- up thrust- down we go . But in away we also just traded the news. Up 20 pips, gone to break even. Ppfx uses 15min. Petef uses 5min.

Been following the posts for a while but never really contributed. Getting good results so thought I would join in. Will try and post some of the trades I have made/make both good and bad for advise. Thanks

Not sure but I think you got the order wrong. The Nd should have been before the up thrust (bull trap) not after.

Shorted GBP/USD at 1.57237ā€¦ profit at 1.56860 good stuff. Up 22% on my live account in 3 days

I am still in, aiming for todayā€™s low at 1.5650. Locking in profits on the way. Thinking a big move after all that distribution.
Also gbp is weak against its euro correlate today.