Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I noticed those supply points, but I saw how the volumes were not going as high when re-aproaching those levels… so i stayed in the trade.

I just noticed another entry would’ve been the push through noticeable in the 5m a bit later.

A 15 min NS entry, during a healthy up trend (hasn’t hit high volume supply) is perfectly valid. Just remember to look left at what you’re trading into…a prior level of high volume supply would make it more risky, or fibb etc. I haven’t looked at the charts today, just going by what you posted and it’s legit by me.

…ok I see you’re on top if it. :slight_smile:

…should’ve stayed, haha

I’ ve missed the entry.

[QUOTE=gigitranza;326020]I’ ve missed the entry.

I saw it, but didn’t take it… was too close to the 50% fibb from Oct… and saw volume creeping up from earlier in the day at the same levels. Played out nicely, though!

Not a rant at you specifically but more a reminder to myself as this is something I got wrong a few times and wrote this in my trading journal.

Never assume weakness or strength in the market. Trust only what the chart tells you.

I found myself assuming and looking for things that weren’t there.

The bulls slaughtered the bears today and there were a lot of good setups. If you looked left in cable you would have seen major supply area blown through yesterday by the bulls. Machine guns vs spears it was over quick.

But also No Trade is a safe Trade…

Hey Pete!
I have a suggestion! You could do more Trading Diaries, couldn’t you?
It’s a great way to keep on the tracks.
What you guys think about it?

Thanks

Hi rmiek,
That is true. Pete could do that. However, I am sure he is also a very busy man with other things that he is doing as well. I am sure he posts when he can, but this is not his only pursuit. Time is always the killer, otherwise there would be charts absolutely everywhere. The last month or so has also been hard finding proper setups, so less charts would be coming on here. I am sure as more people are getting trades, the charts will be posted. I generally try to put them up as well, but sometimes get side-tracked.

Price is playing around the Fib area. We are in the mark up phase. Most recent high volume has been 576 on 5 min TF. Highest accumulation volume was 814 yesterday. Also, Friday had less volume on top. I am bullish atm. Any suggestion?

I’m bullish too for similar reasons.

I’m nothing, I don’t like it all at the moment, could go either way.

We’re getting exceptionally Low Volumes on the EUR, so something’s about to happen I bet.

Hey Kyle,
I see your point, well IMHO it doesn’t need to be winners neither beforehand trades. Sometimes just 2 to 5 min talking about a trade or setup will open eyes in a greater way.

Anyway, about this it depends on his time :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S.: Don’t get side-tracked man! post them all, even if it was late =D

It takes a lot of time and effort to make a good video, besides there are plenty of them, watch them over and over again until your eyes are open!

Nice easy long on eu today for those who were following the money and were patient through the news stop hunts. I’m up 45 pips now on my combo NS/push entry off the 5.
I’ll make another video if I have something important that I haven’t shown already. I’m thinking maybe some help with deciphering stopping/climax from expecting a continuation. Especially because I expect good trends the next couple months…less reversal trades, more continuation. I have explained it, but possibly more examples and details.

Stopping Volume on 1hr EUR, the reaction isn’t that bullish, but I think it’s going to be long entries after the news.

Looks good on H1 but M5 looks kinda slow… not so bullish atm… :28:

Bernake speaking, SM getting better prices for longs, herd getting kicked out.

can you explain this