Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

(E/U 1h) Comments…

I got exactly the same idea, I’m short at 1.3139

EDIT:
Oh, now I take a second look, that is the upthrust, I can’t see a bigger upthrust following this for the time being.

RE:EDIT - Are you sure you don’t mean markup rather than upthrust?

I still say this is a big accumulation and it will shoot up…

Yes, you can say markup until fib, but I think main purpose of SM is to clear huge demand remained in the background. If this is redistribution, than they will end up with upthrust, before significant down move. But, of course, I might be totally wrong :slight_smile: Still need to watch…

“Who know the secret of the black magic box?”

I try and avoid thinking that far ahead :slight_smile: It buggers up my trading!

i noticed some difference between ibfx us and ibfx aus mt4 platform…the volume are abit diffrent from each other…av any body noticed it yet?

Yes, I have noticed it Fabulono1. I have downloaded the US version as IBFX is my demo acct, and use GoMarkets Australia for my real account.
That way, when I have asked anything of Petefader, we are looking at the same thing.

mmm, can’t help but think that some of you are making it to complicated. Today I sold again off an up move. 1hr Upthrust, 5min upthrust/climax (fake break over yesterdays high). ND was first opportunity to short, that would put you up 30 pips now so far. Next entry was on a push thru demand, I took that…sitting in 17 pips profit now, some in the bank and BE set, letting it run to simple 618, then support on 1hr. Easy easy easy if you follow the method. I don’t understand talk of accumulation.

Trade on gj i took, got me 45pips. Mixed background today, but with the 5 min double bottom, allowed me to keep a tight stop.

Ahh, yes too complicated, you’re not wrong there, I’m actually trading without the volume indicator! Using the very same principles, just not using the volume indicator, my thinking behind this is that the volume for a pin bar mostly high, the volume for an up bar that closes off it’s high, is usually quite high, same for a down bar closing off it’s lows, a bearish reaction is a bearish reaction, no matter what the volume is so much.

So looking at the chart, be it 15m or 1hr, we are in a range, probably re-distribution, before a further down move, but who knows, so often distribution can all of a sudden look like accumulation, it’s just bigger money at play, longer term what have you, so this morning we had an upthrust, then it did a double top but not quite so high out of that range, mainly up pin bars with bearish reactions, so it’s short, and like Pete said yesterday trade shorts off the top, come out at climaxes at the bottom, stay in for a big trade if there is no climax.

Yes?

Yes, 100 percent…but I’ll keep my volume lol. The 5 min ultra high at the top, 10 GMT, was needed to give it a good enough probability imho. Without that, I would have expected a continuation up a bit higher.

I was just saying today however, that I wouldn’t call this recent range proper accumulation [I]just from looking at the 1hr candles[/I]. No need for volume to tell you those up moves are quick manipulation…not healthy buying and lack of selling for a trustworthy bull condition. “pop” …there goes my second target getting hit on the short right now. :wink:

I’ve just always had this thing about just logging on from anywhere and anything and trading, and Oanda Web don’t have volume indicator! And I love them to trade with, and it being web based you can log on from anywhere.

Like, oh I’ve run out of money, all I need is to log on for a few hours and make some!

P.S.
That’s why I’ve not been posting recently! I was focusing on my tinkering, and to tinker with your strategy live trading, takes quite a bit of focus, otherwise you just start ****ing up, been there done that too many times!

nko nko nko…where are my people…is every vsa trader still sleeping? lol

no falling pressure, 2reversal bars, test, added 20p higher on no supply, for another 20 :53:
same sh…different day…:54:

Nice. 4 candles after that second bottom was a NS. We had 1hr stopping vol/bull reaction to match direction. I probably would have bought there…was sleeping.

Don’t know where all this buying came from today but it’s real…I would like a pullback/demand, not going to chase it. News coming soon.

saw it but did not take it cos i love to trade with the phase…waiting for sell off the major 1hr fib zone.

Would anyone have taken buy trades based on the areas shown by the arrows? I have been struggling to find good examples but hopefully this is something

No trade for me today. Saw that fresh buying come in as I said before, but serious supply was still shown. It became mixed, but those buyers proved quite strong…I really wonder who it was bringing markets up today, they have some balls…secret fed money? I dunno.

So, a good week again. 2 wins no loss…past 6 weeks have been great. Noticing the thread slowing down a bit…maybe many people are off doing it on their own, and the newbies are the only ones with reason to post…i dunno. Hope everyone has been making the pips though…the setups have been there. Probably not trading tomorrow. Have a good weekend. :slight_smile:

Personally I wouldn’t. Not because of setup, but because it is 1. against the phase and 2. it is based on 5 min TF setup. I like to wait correct setup on 1H TF, after upthrust (specialy if there is confluence with Fib zone).

I believe price will stop reversing in fib zone (I posted chart some posts ago), hope swing traders will find our entry point there…:slight_smile:

E/U - 1H

I don’t think ahead as much as I used to…just day by day in the now, but I have to agree. It has potential to be a monster short. Price doesn’t “belong” that high because there was not proper accumulation, then lack of supply to cause the up move to fib… Just these “Johnny come lately” buyers lol. SM has shorts on the books dating back to friday in the old range…I don’t think they plan to abandon them. It’s perfectly reasonable to drop to 1.29 off that fib…we’ll see how it sets up.