Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Maybe I didn’t explain it so well. Towards the top of the accumulation zone is where supply is, otherwise the demand would have already caused the up move. That’s the price area where the supply comes in in overwhelming amounts preventing the up move.
Now, what would be the use in seeing a lack of supply there? :33:

It’s an indication that nothing can stop the up move now because there is no supply left. Am I correct?

Thanks for explanation, I think I get it now.

I took those 3 part NS candles what stopped out fortunately with a very tight SL. Then I took the second one, but I suffocated that trade.

I see. There were a total of 3 NS long entries today, 1 loss (depending where your SL was) and 2 nice sized wins.
I haven’t covered the way I manage trades. I suppose it should be next. When there are 2 out of 3 winners on the chart but you end up in loss, you know you need a better management technique…don’t manage by emotion, there are guidelines.

Yes, I manage my trades very badly yet. There was no overall loss today, I made 0.12% :smiley:

I am still working on my trading plan but the market is so dynamic and our method is too. I just cannot work with rigid numbers like 20 SL, 40TP, still looking for a better way to determine exit points.
Trade management is very important. I clearly prove this with my last week’s performance. I made three nice entries all was good for 1:3 risk:reward. But I destroyed all of my trades closing them by early and in the worst time.

OK, Although there are many posts showing how I manage trades in the old thread, I’ll make sure to go over it soon…maybe a video.

Hoping I’m not sounding too much like a broken record, how about this, all correct?

In this chart, notice the last 5 daily bars. We see a nice downtrend on the left half. The bar #1) has got higher volume compared to last 3 months.
Then comes bar #2) with ultra high volume and the bar closes near the top. Bar #1) and #2) combined shows bottom reversal. Next two bars also shows strength.

But I wonder about the last bar - it pullsback to the middle of the range and closes near the bottom. Also, on the same day, we had a slightly bad news about this stock.

Has the strong hands dumped what they accumulated in last 3/4 bars?

For bigger chart, you can open: h**p://i41.tinypic.com/28tgcyd.png

Thanks purplepatchforex.

why is no body talking abt that high volume now…lol…i guess its may stop this up move cos it happen on a trend line…am going to go with madscaper now…waiting…up or down

Well, I decided to go short at 1.3540ish, trendline on 1 hr, high volume spike did not push through the trendline, and it’s a stopping volume on the 1hr!! I might stay with it, this range may well just continue for another cycle, so target could well be 1.3450 and no sigh of strength on the 1hr.

Waiting for a fake break of 1.3555.

Looky short set-up coming :smiley:

5min dubble tops…watch out my broda from another mother…lol…looking for nodemand now

It’s now broken the 1hr trendline and price is supported on low volume, and the chart looks bullish, time for longs?

Many thanks, I have been trading with alpari and there volume indicator does not match yours I will try IBFX.

I’m not seeing anything safe on EU now. I’m looking at u/cad in distribution phase…one of the cleaner looking charts today. Still some demand floating in there…and big news in 40 mins.

ok, back to e/u lol. I took this short on my side account…it’s aggressive and just before news, small risk. The shakeout entry…

whats ur TP pete ??

It’s at 50 fib now up 20 pips…going to lock BE and see where demand shows up.

pete pls did u enter at the close of dat shake out candle or what…pls? explain in picture

Entered on the close of the bearish reaction to pin. I’m still looking for that u/cad short btw.