They are the same as Petes :slight_smile:
The indicators that I use are;
Fibbonacci Pivots
NSND History
NSND Alert 4
HMA_with Alerts
MA in Color (dot)
Moving Averages.

I will work out how to save a zip file on here and post it all if you like. Throw the indicators int he experts/indicators folder, and the template into the Templates folder and you should be able to get the same if you want it.

VSA Naked Trading.zip (31 KB)

Let’s hope that works. Guaranteed virus free. One template and the rest indi’s

:cool:

hey tassie,thanks for the explanation, would u mind to do a trade when the no demand “scene” happened? i hope to check the information after you gave me, but it would be better, if i able to see a “latest” signal/entry, i think this will be more clear for me. and thanks for the zip file you gave.

i think my chart lack 1 MA,and would you mind please tell me what’s the usage of the MA?

I have had a look at my old screen dumps of trades taken and this one is a good example for you. It has a nice high probability ND confirmation and a push through demand level (push through support). I do not have too many recent ones as I have not traded much lately. I have been looking at the charts most days, but the time on them has been a bit limited and they have not yelled at me to trade.

If you do not understand too much, I will explain them further for you. These were in April - a golden month for me :slight_smile:

Oh, the MA is often used as a support/resistance area. notice how many times it bounces off it. The dotted one with the red and green can help a bit with trends as well. There is a bit of a confluence between a change from red to green and then seeing a first NS confirmation. Quite often, the trade could be valid, but then again, I like to be able to understand what is happening, rather than have a few indi’s dictating to me when to trade. They are there to provide some assistance and confirm what i already feel I want to do.

Getting late. Coffee time :44:

still really alot to digest, would you mind to give me your skype @_@ confused here

Cannot refer skype names on the forums as it might bring about an infraction, however, below my name is a skype Icon. Click on that and it will give you what you need :cool:

thanks for that :slight_smile:

thanks tassie, that really helped a lot. i really appreciate it.

the fib pivots are so damn amazing lol

Big news Friday…as of now the chart has made a prediction.

Thanks Pete appreciate the heads up. I will keep an eye on this through to London open. Has moved up on low volume with a nice high volume rejection on Asian open.

Follow up.

Awesome trade Pete, It was really cool to see how you use multiple orders and even shorted after the news thanks for those vid’s.

Tave

im still having a ridiculously hard time finding a broker. ive looked into dukascopy and gomarkets and they both dont accept US citizens/residents. anyone else have any recommendations?

Yep, our choices are crappy here in the US. You might just want to go with a popular one like FXCM, Oanda etc.

i think im going to end up going with alpari. i still need to look into them a lot, but i just downloaded their demo and their volume seems pretty similar to ibfx’s. finding a broker has been more irritating, stressful, and confusing than studying trading theories so far lol. ill be trading micro lots from a $500 account and i really want to use mt4, which apparently doesnt fly with a lot of brokers. spent 5-6 hours straight just going through different brokers and checking out different platforms.

thats all my whining and complaining for the day lol.

One thing that I do is have a demo and real aaccount.

My real time example, I have my money in a GoMarkets account, whose feeds are pretty good, but to ba able to match charts with Pete if I want to, I have an IBFX demo account where I do all of my charting analysis.

yea im still going to use my ibfx demo as well. i was thinking about just going with ibfx and just forget about their terrible spread, but ive read some horrendous reviews about them that have changed my mind.

also in regards to the indicators youd sent me previously, how do you use the moving averages? ive been trying to figure out how to use them and to me it seems like theyre best used for identify mark up and mark down?