Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Yeah I see the NS and confirmation, flawless. But when you say Push-Thru, you mean a push thru an Automatic rally? I see where one could have drawn the AR from the demand that entered the market at 6:50. Like this?

which timezone are you living/trading? or do you always post times in gmt?
gz to your nice trade!! guess you will leave thread soon because of the overwhelming amount of money on your account :smiley:

Go and check my post ā€¦av been on dis thread for yrs ā€¦I only help out wen am needed ā€¦am a full time trader ā€¦so always knw dat no money is enough cos am not like warren buffet now ā€¦lol and I always post in GMT cos dats wats ibfx uses.

I hope to be up there with you and Pete soon, Tassie as well. I can tell you find these setups fast. Today, I really couldnā€™t find my footing with what the market was telling me. I knew there was Yen weakness but slipped up on that entry you found. Back at it again tomorrow though.

EDIT: But question. What was today? Was the run up of the EU GU and AU product of Friday? They simply ran continuously. I believe I could have found a NS but with up moves I feel more comfortable seeing price pullback with volume showing demandā€¦

i know you are here since yearsā€¦ still reading the thread (atm page 219) and i saw u posting there :slight_smile:
it was no offense if you understood me in a wrong way :slight_smile: more, it was a serious compliment!

peace and let this E/J thing run like hell :wink:

The E/G broke the AR I noted back a couple days ago due to ā€œHopitalā€™sā€ advice lol.
We saw price break that level and rally pretty aggressively. We came into another support/resistance zone so Iā€™m waiting to see what happens at these levels and manage the trade from that point. Iā€™m thinking to take a scalp on any break higher tomorrow morning while still having my original trade intact.

Good stuff! Look how text book everything is.

The aggressive buying to bring it up to AR. It wasnā€™t weakness because high Volume lead to higher closes. Effort vs. Result.

Then the Volume dropped off at AR, showing lack of selling. Exactly the stuff I talk about. AND, look at that low volume test/No Supply push through combo entry at AR right before it took off. As useless as I think this pair is itā€™s actually behaving well for an example, itā€™s just deceptively small pips.

There is even a fake break at the low.

Thanks for the insight and analysis. Yeah itā€™s barely moving but like you said, as an example this trade has already taught me a lot. Seeing it play out in real time really helps. Now Iā€™m going to start looking for cleaner setups more often to increase my odds of winning.
Side question. What do you think caused price to rally on EU and GU? They rallied all morning but I couldnā€™t find a clean entry on a pullback.

What did I do wrong? I didnā€™t lose this trade yet, but its not looking too good so far. I donā€™t know where I went wrong.
Highest VOL of the day brought in supply, forming an evening star. Price fell until demand was found and I marked the Automatic Rally. Price broke the AR on a Push Thru on medium to low VOL. It began to retrace but I donā€™t see any high levels of demand to cause the rally. Did I miss something?

U u were aggressive wit d entry ā€¦it was not a text book entry ā€¦u did not wait for a test of d AR on ND ā€¦so u shud av been out on BE cos wen ever ur trade turns back and breaks ur AR to d upside ā€¦u shud quit wit ur little loss or wait and pray supply comes inā€¦hope dis hlp u out ā€¦I saw it and did not enter ā€¦but even if I had entered dat trade ā€¦I wud av lock BE since.

OK. I learn something everyday sort of.
So take the break of AR and as price stalls, take half off/BE and if it hits my entry/stop at the AR, Iā€™m out in profit. Sounds right? Or if it tests AR with NS/ND Confirmation, I enter back on full position if thatā€™s the common thing.

Too much analysis courses paralysis ā€¦so I VOTE AGAINST OVER ANALYZING ā€¦its better to kiss a trade than to loss a trade ā€¦lol (dats my watch word)

I lost 15 pips on your same trade, youā€™re in good company.

You too peccas? Canā€™t win 100% of the time huh.
Iā€™m a little skeptical about entering the market again today, might call it a day.
Time to revisit Peteā€™s videos and familiarize myself with what winning trades look like lol.

EDIT: Highest VOL of the day found on Euro at Yesterdays high to todays Low .50 fib. Might take a very small trade here on a flawless setup.

Still riding my E/J and hoping it will get to 133.80ā€¦dnt try dis at home ā€¦lol

looks good so farā€¦ on the way up are a lot of NSā€¦ and less resistance-levelsā€¦
do you guys thought about to enlarge your position at possible (re)-entry points? like confirmed NS-candles in a markup? i was just thinking about this possibility to increase the amount of pips. just a thought :slight_smile:

Depending on ur trade style and risk ā€¦u can do it if u see more strength or weakness coming in ā€¦so pick ur risk cos I some times do itā€¦lol

thx dudeā€¦ still in E/J?

Exited ā€¦133.01

No trade yet for me today. Initially when I got on at 12:30 GMT I was looking for a further retracement down on the USD pairs to fib, previous resistance confluence to buy, but they didnā€™t get that low.

Now, Iā€™m seeing some weakness on these up moves but I donā€™t want to pick a top too soon in this strong move. Iā€™m eying G/U now for a possible high Volume Fake Break of yesterdayā€™s high to short.