Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

it is always amazing how u can predict possible actions in the chart. there is fake break out with higher (not high) volume and also a confirmed ND …

Pls for u guys dat are learning VSA …dnt take dis trade …my points …1: time factor 2: No stoping voll in d 1hr time frame and 3: u are mis interpreting pete words …I hope I made sense wit dis .

no no :smiley: i just watched it and was amazed how fake break occured… that´s all… i am not reading and jumping into the trade blindly :wink: it was just the fact that he predicted well… but one condition also did not fit… there was no high vol in that break out… another reason not to take this… but i agree with all your points out of number 3 :slight_smile: i explain it: he mentioned yesterdays high in G/U … there is only one high in G/U yesterday and there is nothing to misunderstand… why do you think i misinterpreted it?

I’m not sure if the G/U was a successful close above yesterdays high. It did have a 1HR close above on low VOL but the next bar reversed back below into the resistance zone on even lower VOL. I’ll be looking for longs until more supply enters the market.

E/J looking gud for anoda long …waiting for a NS and confirmation to jump in …watching …

I see how the G/U tried to begin the markup phase but met resistance, should we expect it to fall back into the old range? And GL on the E/J long, might hop in the EU if it begins the markup.

Is any boody on G/U short ? …it looks too good …but d stoploss is big.

Edit : A/U jst broke AR waiting for ND and confirmation.

The G/U had a bearish reaction on the markup but not enough supply came into the market. Price didn’t come to any confluence point to my knowlegde so I couldn’t correctly pick the short term bottom. The E/U is starting to markup as well…

EDIT: I lied, the G/U came to the .50 fib to the tee and successively rose 50 pips. The fib was from yesterdays low to the high the markup made. VOL dropped significantly as price began to fall at 9GMT indicating demand in control.

I see the U/J at a heavy confluence point around 99.50. Weekly pivot, Friday’s Low to Today’s high fib 50 - 618 fib zone, Daily S1. Monday we saw price double bottom on this level and shoot for 100 pips. I don’t see any reason to assume Supply is in control due to last Friday’s high amount of Demand enter this market.
I believe this large retrace started after a failed markup over Tuesday’s high, but now I’m waiting to see demand pick up.

EDIT: I don’t think there has been a trend shift in the A/U due to this recent down move since the VOL wasn’t extremely climatic at the high. .9930 - .9950 should provide some support if price does indeed meet demand.

There was a fake breakout of the 50-61.8 FIB zone with a bullish reaction, could be the end of reaccumulation, but no “NS” pattern yet on the 5 minutes chart.

e/u g/u a/u all gave longs…hope you got yours. :wink:

Got E/U alone …#sad#

Am I going to sell dis ? …pete u dere ?

took AU, GU as well… in EU i was not sure with the entry how and when to take :frowning:
i saw push through, test on low vol, bullish reaction but then PA went down 14pips… at this time i still was flat and this move scared me and i wanted to wait for NS to make it sure… can you give me your thoughts to this?

edit: fabu u should join skype… there a lot of traders… some of them mention that EU could go on for a while! they adviced lock BE and hold it… i just tell you what i read… no guarantee!

Right, with E/U you’re talking about price coming back below the AR after the push. You’re correct in thinking that it’s not good for the probability. Passing on that trade is reasonable.

When that happens, a quick higher Volume rejection back out to above AR again is the the best thing that you can see. That did happen. It shows overwhelming buying below AR and reveals just how committed those buyers are to holding their ground. Very logical, very cool. So on the other hand, lingering back below AR after a push is bad.

I went with the A/U based on it’s very strong trend and the manipulation down earlier today so they could start re accumulating. The daily is just beginning a multi hundred pip retracement I believe.

thanks for that nice input!! :slight_smile:

Can I join this skype group? Is it free or paid?

From the 1st page of the thread.

Is there a chat room?
Yes, a skype chat room for those interested in learning and trading together. Contact Petefader on skype if you would like to join. It is free of charge.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently]

Is it still free?

Hi guys.

I’m strugling here with my pivots. I already tried a few indicators and they show different levels. Often they have a GMT parameter so that we can adjust to the time of our broker. Right now I’m trying “Fibonacci Pivots” that someone shared some hundred pages ago. I don’t think this one has the GMT adjust parameter so I don’t know if is accurate.
I have read a lot and there are people that base their pivots in london market hours and some in the new york market hours.

My questions are:
1 - What pivot indicator and GMT parameter should I use?
2 - The one I’m using now shows the following levels for E/U today (using IBFX demo): 1.33595, 1.33337, 1.33178, 1.32920, 1.32662, 1.32503, 1.32245. Are this accurate?

Thank you and good week for everyone.

Contact petefader and find out. (hint - yes, it is)