Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

But i find it difficult :frowning: Guys what do you think of the below Silver USD 1 Hr Chart ?

Looking at the 4h/daily chart, I see that price is near the bottom of a range so its probably safe to say that you want to be looking for evidence of price reacting of this bottom.

Looking at your 1hr chart, you can see that there is a huge volume spike on that red bearish candle and there is also a wick about 1/3 the size of the candle so thatā€™s fairly significant. More importantly, the next candle after fails to go lower than the red candle and instead is a smaller bull candle. The next candles after that are all very narrow spread which suggests some indecision as these are based on low volume.

Personally, I would probably go long here and look to take profit at the top of the range. If you want to wait for more confirmation, wait to see if there is a strong bull candle on high volume.

VSA works on ALL markets in ALL time frames. The market moves because of an imbalance of supply and demand. VSA allows us to identify that imbalance.

Looking at the H1 alone itā€™s hard to tell. Price has been rangy but if you look it has been making lower lows and almost forming a bit of a down channel. The signs of strength and signs of weakness have been almost equals on the way down but then we get that very high volume down bar with a bullish reaction. Long story short, Iā€™d have a bullish bias however:

1. Iā€™d want to look at the H4 and even daily for something like gold to get a better sense of background
  2. Iā€™d definitely wait to see how price reacts from this point. Going long now would be catching a falling knife.
  3. Depending on the reaction at this level Iā€™d then drill down to the 15M and 5M chart to see if it is consistent with what we are seeing on the higher time frames and to see if we can find a valid entry.

All that said, last time I looked at gold was last week and I had a bullish bias but wanted to wait before getting in. I will have to pull out my charts, see where itā€™s at, and see if now is the right time. However, for me, this would be a swing trade and not a scalp.

Hopefully everyone will continue to post. The thread has been a little more active lately which is nice.

Thx

hey guys im new to this thread.
im trying to learn VSA, so far im watching the videos of petefader but i cant understand a lot of things :smiley:
his accent is so difficult to me. if someone could make subtitles and upload them to youtube it would be amazing help and we that dont understand english very well will be helped A LOT. i can donate for that if needed also. i want to learn but i cant understand this guy enough :slight_smile:
Also are there any post that explain the basics in text?something like the first 5-10 videos in text?

VSA: Free ā€œMaster the Marketsā€ By Tom Williams PDF - Aussie Stock Forums
Master the Markets by Tom Williams - Download - 4shared - David Tiger Knight

thanks ill read it

where are you pete?itā€™s been long time that you didnot show any new post.what happened? is there any trade signal to show?

[QUOTE=ā€œCDrosos;596648ā€]hey guys im new to this thread. im trying to learn VSA, so far im watching the videos of petefader but i cant understand a lot of things :smiley: his accent is so difficult to me. if someone could make subtitles and upload them to youtube it would be amazing help and we that dont understand english very well will be helped A LOT. i can donate for that if needed also. i want to learn but i cant understand this guy enough :slight_smile: Also are there any post that explain the basics in text?something like the first 5-10 videos in text?[/QUOTE]

I am not an English speaker neither. I recommend ā€œUndeclared Stockmarket Secretsā€ by Tom Williams. Is easier to understand without the the software publicity. Google it and download the PDF.

Where is the link to this Pdf, can you post it, please.

TOM Williams - THE UNDECLARED SECRETS THAT DRIVE THE STOCK MARKET - Download - 4shared

Hey all, Iā€™m still around. :slight_smile: Letā€™s see what this week brings.

Went long A/U and G/U. I made a video of the setups but youtube is messing with me. Hopefully I can post it soon.

If you see a blank screen try switching the video quality while itā€™s playing.

Hooray! Pete came back!!!

yeeeeeyyyā€¦ my master came back!! :smiley: :smiley:

masterā€¦ iā€™ve questionā€¦ do you have any ideaā€¦ how to identify smart money in longer TFā€¦ like daily or weeklyā€¦
iā€™ve been through COT materialā€¦ and still didnā€™t get itā€¦ -_-'
my trading system just simple : determine daily or weekly biasā€¦ be ready on intra day signalā€¦ and entry on 5m TF like your teachingā€¦ :slight_smile:

Maybe just look at the past week or two on the 1hr, following the story lineā€¦tracking their positions etc.
Unless something really stands out, higher TF I dont find very useful for volume.

Hi Pete! I started learning VSA last week, been studying hard and thanks for replying to those 2 emails i sent last week. Looking forward to your webinars soon, but wanted to show you a trade i took on the AU so you know you are getting through.

i changed my projection before the move played out and the 2nd screenshot shows I added another RT, but it did what i originally projected in the first screenshot. I shoudl have gone with my first projection. Im just not used to being THAT right.

What Iā€™ve learned Pete`s 3o . video:
The SM tricks are in a very dynamic game, which the SM play a row in both directions .
For us to be exploited: after the second game comes again the first game , or finish ( normalization ) .

A stable supply brings down the price. And you will see a few powerful buyers. For them, the price is already low enough that they may want to buy and later sell it more expensively . There are enough purchases to quickly and thoroughly well brought up the price (reversal, 3 bullish candles) .
Newer buyers (the herd) coming in, is taken the ā€œgoldā€ at this high price ( in the hope of further price raise). But SM does not buys more. (The SM, a former buyer, is now seller ) The demand ceases. The purchases of herd it is not enough for additional price rises. The price begins to fall , the SM ( former longers) closes of their position, when they eat SL-s of the herd. (bullish candle with long upper wick) .
Now SM can do the same game from the opposite direction (bearish candle with long bottom wick) .
The question is, whatā€™s coming up next?
There is a probability that the SM again plays the role of the first game - then you may want to enter the first bullish wave - long.
Another possibility is that the SM to time a stake in the game and let the situation ā€œnormalizeā€. If so, a strong reaction of a bearisg activity have to come - long.

All reactions are very welcome.
Sorry for the poor english.

It has slowed down to a triangle, maybe. To see which direction the new move will be (mindful of fakeouts and shakeouts) I have been looking down at the M1 timeframe for tiny Wyckoff setups that can break the Automatic recovery from the smallest little setup, cascading through bigger and bigger setups until it reaches the m5 level before retracing at s/r, which you can judge the price action and r/r by the previous momentum on the M1. Pete doesnt teach that. Im just observing it.