Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

jethrot
I do not know which triangle and sr level is involved.

Hi guys,

Pete, I have been studying VSA for a while now…almost one year, under your guidance and the Tom Williams PDF,etc…It has helped my trading like no-other! Also, I must especially thank you Pete for directing me to your forum from the get go.

I have one simple question…I really want to hone in on my Elliott Wave procedures…I’m still quite shaky with it all…was simply wondering if anyone knew any Ebooks that thoroughly explain the Elliott Wave system in great depth.

Hope all is well!

Take care guys,

• Romancandles

Pete please, I do get the videos?
What I’ve learned Pete`s 31 . AUD/USD video:
When there is a clear uptrend or downtrend, the question is whether the next candle will continues or reverses the trend .
Pete’s example takes advantage of reaction to accumulation to likely that the trend will continue. It justify long entry.
When the price sideways between accumulation and distribution, he will erupt downward or upward. The problem - at least for me - to decide whether it’s a fakeout or breakout. The M5 figure shows an example of eruption from A-D coasts.

The example starts with uptrend, which reaches a new height and high volume. But then signs of weakness appear, followed by a rapid reaccumulation, with high volume level. This is at a level where resistance drawable. The price will start back up.

The reaccumulation in M5 TF is made up of three small trends.
a bearish candle with widespread and high volume,
a bullish reaction widespread
a slow downtrend, which ends in a bearish candle with high volume . The lows of the first and the last bear are the same level, and that creates a double bottom.
A resistance stops the rally of the double bottom, and the sideway AR defined.

Sellers enter the market. They are strong enough to create a ND, but they do not can harvest accumulation returned to the previous level. Purchasers of the win, breaking through the AR. NS appears too. This successfully fought effort can be used to long entry.

All reactions are very welcome.
Sorry for the poor english.

.deleted …

[QUOTE=“Romancandles;602492”]Hi guys,

Pete, I have been studying VSA for a while now…almost one year, under your guidance and the Tom Williams PDF,etc…It has helped my trading like no-other! Also, I must especially thank you Pete for directing me to your forum from the get go.

I have one simple question…I really want to hone in on my Elliott Wave procedures…I’m still quite shaky with it all…was simply wondering if anyone knew any Ebooks that thoroughly explain the Elliott Wave system in great depth.

Hope all is well!

Take care guys,

• Romancandles[/QUOTE]

Elliot wave is not a system, more of an observation. It is about as useful as bollinger bands.

Like most of these tools used for technical analysis, they where implemented in the financial markets many moos ago within the stock environment. As FX is much more volatile, the effectiveness of these tools is very questionable.

Even Tom Williams didn’t make his money using VSA in the FX environment.

Hey guys, I’d like to invite everyone to a live webinar at NY open, Monday. It’s much easier to answer questions that way, and give detailed answers. We can look at how I use Elliot wave as one of my tools (since that was brought up), and anything else you guys want. I can also do live analysis on a few pairs which should be very helpful for learning the method.

So don’t forget! Tomorrow (Monday) at 9am EST. I’ll post the info here in the thread just before we start.

If the webinar is free, could you record it and upload it to your youtube channel please? I would really appreciate it since I am at university on Monday. Thanks

Yes it is free but I’m not planning to post it on youtube, sorry.

Hey Pete, for your webinar…do you need to sign up to your site?
Or will it simply broadcast once it hits 9am EST?

Thanks a bunch!

• Romancandles

is anyone know where this webinar is? I mean the address,thanks

Pete’s website is Live Trading :: My FX Source

sorry,i mean where the webinar is ? est 9:00,thanks

Free webinar today:

Visit Webinar & Online Conference | GoToWebinar Enter meeting ID: 930-025-274

EDIT: Webinar over.

Hey Pete, silly question…yet, how did you get those extra perks on your FX platform, the shapes tool and a freehand line tool…with my MT4 demo it’s simply a Trend line tool, yet, it is definitely not freehand and will not allow short lines, simply long, geometric lines…quite annoying.

Thanks again for the great Webinar!

Kind Regards

• Josh.

You’re welcome. We covered a good amount but time flies…and the charts were pretty dead today, so maybe another webinar in the near future.

Right click the trend line tool, click customize, and insert or remove tools that will show up in the menu.

aw sorry i missed the webinar. It looks like a nice JPY buy basket setup possible with the 10pm announcement fyi.

I’m very interested in learning this, please write here when the next webinair will be :slight_smile:

Hi jethrot, ultra newbie here…what announcement was that? and where do I keep up to date with such announcements?

Kind regards
Anton

Hi jethrot,
What is an indicator at the bottom on your chart?

Forex Economic Calendar @ DailyFX there are others. MyFXBook, Forex Factory. its not essential to trading, but Pete says to always check it before you trade, and I can vouch, I’ve been scalping before and bam! market blew my account, and didn’t even know about news then lol. blew a $1000 account on Sept 18th. EURUSD. check it out. needless to say, I began to learn about fundamentals that day.

The news with 3 red exclamation points tends to move the market the most. Watch out pound sterling tonight! Ill have to set an alarm and wake up for it. It will be middle of the night for me.