Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Cool, I like how you’re making it your own now.

2 hours a day, 3 days a week. Average two trades a week. That’s it. Used to be much, much more waking up at 3am for London open (or staying up all night then sleeping all day). Sure I miss setups, but I now have a life lol.

Good day everyone,
i’ll give my 2 cents if nobody minds. :slight_smile:
First chart is today’s short opportunity on E/U on the 15 minute chart.
Think we can call it as Wyckoffian - effort.

Same thing but on 1h.

And that’s the rest of the chart, i see it as - result.

Really nice volume formed today. Maybe a test of that tomorrow.
Cheers
Fox

EDIT: Ahh i see it’s very blurry. Wasn’t like that on my PC. I’ll try to correct it.

Ah, I used to mess with those “footprint” charts. Good stuff, but it felt like information overload sometimes. I used market delta.com. Where did you get those?

Ahh I remember a life! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m hoping once I’ve got some consistency and have baselined my possible returns, I can scale up the lot sizes and trade a bit less. From a yacht, or tropical island, from a tablet, you know, just like the fxcm adverts (yeah right!)

Thats SierraCharts level 5. It’s called Number Bars here :slight_smile:

Anyone took the short today on the test of the yesterday’s high volume formation?
News got a little bit in the way but i managed to put up a tiny position.

what are that numbers about? and what are the horizontal blue lines from left?

Volume within a bar, the other is market profile.

market profile is something like supply/demand or open orders? how it can help with trading

I recommend doing some research about it. It’s worth the time…

Yeah, let’s leave the guy alone lol. Hopefully you’ll post again with clearer charts. Maybe try posting a link to an image hosting site since I think BP has a size limit.

Will do that Pete.

very useful information lol. to use google i dont need a thread. :58:

MP is not top secret information. It’s very easy to find tons of resources on the web. Make an effort.

Hello everybody. I’ve been away from the Pete’s thread for a while now. I needed a deeper understanding of the markets, and apply that knowledge into a trading discipline I can call my own. As I recollected on everything I’ve learned prior to this realization, I remembered Pete’s formula was a great way to read the markets and follow money flows. I hope to contribute here and there, and of course hone the VSA skills I’ve acquired while I participated in this thread.

Beautiful charts. Glad to see someone trading market profile.

Alright as i promised, reloading the previous charts.

Classic pre-positioning. Big orders @ 1.3814. Then we go below highest volume of roughly 2-3 weeks. After that we see a test of the zone. Another big order pushes the price down.
http://imageshack.com/a/img843/8243/zcmn.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img594/1508/p4tw.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img850/2379/h7h9.jpg

Not familiar with those type of charts. What chart type are they. What do the numbers in the boxes represent. Is it order flow or volume or something else.

It is cluster chart. You can customize it to show volume or delta. I guess you can call it order flow but i think DOM or Depth of Market is more like that in my general understanding of it.

Here you go brother a 9 part series of what market profile is all about… enjoy!

Market Profile Part 1 - Basics - YouTube