Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Wow, it’s like that? Ok let’s do a live trading session on Tuesday at New York open. Everyone is invited. I’ll post the info here.

wow, Petefade is come back…:18:

thats a greath idea. I am in :35:

[QUOTE=“petefader;635313”]Wow, it’s like that? Ok let’s do a live trading session on Tuesday at New York open. Everyone is invited. I’ll post the info here.[/QUOTE]

Will love to learn

Hello everyone,

I am new concerning the analysis of charts using VSA. (Watched some of Pete’s videos, read some of the thread). I have traded with pure PA on the D1 for a while before and felt that there was often information I was missing when trading.

Here is the end of last week in H1. There are 2 Fibonacci (so you don’t get confused).
The EURUSD is in a downdtrend right now on the D1. I believe it will finish the “markdown” at 1.347.
Thoughts? Criticisms? This week I will apply VSA in analysis and see how that goes.

This link will give you a larger view:

Also do you think volume works just as well when trading gold?

Edit: The volume on this chart isn’t the same as on IBFX, i will probably switch my analysis to IBFX.

Hi Rednamalas!
From VSA perspective, this is what is important:

live trading session on Tuesday? its now in a few I believe? Petefader how is going?

Yes, I will post the info here shortly.

Live webinar now. Visit Webinar & Online Conference | GoToWebinar. Enter meeting ID: 930-778-570

Webinar over.

so sorry, i miss it, petefader can u upload the Webinar video please,please ,

Hey Guys and Girls,

Sorry I haven’t been around much the past month. I have taken a promotion at work and that has kept me very busy getting up to speed. I’m still trading, just not nearly as much as I want.

I just pulled up my charts. I am stalking an opportunity to get in long on GU. Nice uptrend that moved up and up, with no climactic action at the peak. There was a shakeout today, which is great, and then some more reaccumulation.

I am just waiting to see what the night brings since there is big news coming out of the FOMC on Wednesday.

I’ll try and update.

Thanks,

Ryan

really?
no notice prior to the event except a brief post 4 days earlier.
every day i looked to see webinar details, then boom "Webinar over. "

it would really benefit your service to give away the odd free webinar to say… your avid BP forum followers. Im sure there are many like me interested in seeing a live session before paying for a month. simple business practice.

anyway, i hope it went well. majors looked dull
looking at monday, EU looked to have a textbook stop hunt, rally, no supply and mark up to previous resistance/range top, maybe i should trust what i have learner so far

Thank you Pete this was nice, even I was a little late. Missed your post. Hope you will repeat?
:57:

Hi Daddy,
Would you share the chart with signs of the setup, please?
Thanks.

Wow! Rude much? Since there is enough information in Pete’s two forums, to become a successful trader just from them alone, you may want to show a little respect. If you follow his thread, the info on the webinar was there. Maybe next time Pete can personally call you on your cell phone and beg you to join?

I should get to this shortly. I did check the Daily which makes me a little nervous as I realized its at resistance. But still watching it. Be back in a bit. I’ll post if I enter.

That 1.7 level on GU is being stubborn.
Seeing that similar consolidation/correction on the GBP / Major pairs (GBPUSD, EURGBP, GBPAUD, GBPJPY)- focusing on H4 Charts.

I got long GBPJPY @ 171.50.
Depending on volume today, I think the potential for a stop run sub 172.80 exists.
However, the H4 EMA is presently holding and I think buyers may step in across the board here and get long GBP on continuation.

Hey All,

Sorry for the delay. Here are my thoughts on GU. Please note that I mention 1.7 as the level I’m looking at when in reality the level I pointed out in the video and the level I’m actually paying close attention to is 1.6952. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments: GU Analysis for June 18 2014 - YouTube

Thanks

Ryan

I just took profit on the majority of yesterday’s a/j trade from the freebee session.

It’s another example of the background playing out on news. Evidence again that these moves are predictable without ANY fundie analysis. Just ask “Where is smart money positioned from?” That matters more than any numbers, meetings, announcements, statements, moon cycles, etc. etc. :slight_smile: