Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

ok i apologize.
All of petes info is priceless as ive stated before.
i was just annoyed i missed it.

Broke and retest 1.7000 on the GU, this is what is great about vsa you can see the bounce with confirming volume

Look at that guys. Happening right now. So what shall we will be looking out for?

I see GBP-USD.
I do not see USD-JPY.

I took some profit off G/U just now. On U/J I was looking for that last candle shown in my picture to close bullish to confirm strength but it did not, so no trade there for now.

caught a euro/usd short today and a usd/jpy short a couple days ago, we all gotta post these setups early so people can get in’em

don’t be afraid to post potential setups people!!! Good or bad its up to the trader to take it or not!!!

Thank Pete.
I’ve been thinking, and I get it. I U-J long now.

some nice high volume defense of the 1.7000 on the pound dollar

I’m subscribed to this thread, but every now and then i receive a notification of a new post wtf

From what I’ve gathered, you only get notified once when there is a new post otherwise your inbox would get crazy if a thread is busy. If you don’t visit the site signed in, then you won’t continue to get email notices after the first one.

[QUOTE=“petefader;638832”] From what I’ve gathered, you only get notified once when there is a new post otherwise your inbox would get crazy if a thread is busy. If you don’t visit the site signed in, then you won’t continue to get email notices after the first one.[/QUOTE]

Is it possible for another webinar with a 24 hour notice. Please suggest

cadchf long

looks like you could have a pretty tight stop behind some volume

Well that didnt work out to well, but heads up on the eur/usd

approaching a 50% fib + monthly pivot + 50 level + weekly R3 + divergence (for all those divergence traders after today’s up move) = some pips

It seems too obvious lets see how this gets played out.

looks like she didn’t make it up that far but got short anyway on a high volume rejection of 3700, anyone with me?

E/U short from Tuesday hitting second target now.

Long GU on light/moderate volume defense of a previous high volume level around 7110-20

I suspect their is a crap load of buyers at 7100

Check out the G/J long brewing.

Caught this today…

The G/J long I didn’t take yet. It has to get above 173.85 previous low to confirm fake break, and it just can’t there there now. Acting more like a break/test/continuation. We’ll see how it develops. GBP looks bullish overall.

What is “SV”?