Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hi guys. May I ask u if the DveMakshi indicator repaint?

Yooooooo! Getting a bit nostalgic about 2014. What a year! I experienced so much positive change, itā€™s amazing. The root of this is some deep sh** that I learned, so I want to [I]try[/I] to give you the short version.

Life experiences are not something that is simply happening to you so you can take action to try to control it. What happens in your life is a reflection of what you truly believe and the state that you are in. Life backs up what you consciously/subconsciously believe. It has no choice.

So if youā€™re not enjoying life, take a look at what you believe about it and yourself, and change it. We donā€™t go to the mirror and try to change the reflection, we change ourselves and the reflection has NO CHOICE but to change. Once you know how powerful you are, itā€™s kinda scary.

Hopefully that all doesnā€™t sound like a bunch of gibberish. I could go on with this stuff.

Iā€™ll be back to trading on Jan 6th. Happy holidays. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, check my youtube www.youtube.com/petefaders

It does not.

Many thanks Pete and happy new year to all.

Pete - as usual these are some wise words buddy! I donā€™t wanna hijack your thoughts at all, but I couldnā€™t help but to commentā€¦

We can all apply these thoughts to our personal lives as well as our trading careers. The first time I heard that you canā€™t be successful at trading until you truly believe that you deserve to be successful at it, I thought it was some new age positive thinking hooey. For some reason though, it stuck with me for months. I thought about it over and over. I can now tell you definitively, you HAVE to believe in yourself in order to be a successful trader. Otherwise, you will not have the power of conviction in your decisions. And what this means is that you HAVE to do your homework. You have to learn how the market works, to the point where you internalize it. It has to become HOW you think, not WHAT youā€™re thinking. Itā€™s a circle; you learn, you believe, you become it, over and over. At least thatā€™s how I see it.

The great thing, this same strategy can be used in every facet of your life. Itā€™s not easy, and we all deal with a lot of different things, but this is powerful stuff.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughts Pete. I was on the biggest journey of my personal life the past year and a half. During that same time was when I met you and did a lot of the trading part of my journey with you. I canā€™t thank you enough dude!

I like surrounding myself with funny, intelligent, positive people. This is a great place for someone like me!

Hereā€™s to a successful 2015!

Keep Pippinā€™ :smiley:

Hey Guys,

I have to ask, what is the Dve Makshi Indicator? I looked it up on YouTube and Googled it and couldnā€™t find anything. I didnā€™t see it back in the thread either. Did I miss it somewhere?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi All,

Wishing you all a very Happy & Prosperous 2015.

Hopefully this is the year that it all comes together.

Just to further comment on what Pete & PipDaddy have said. Believe, visualise and feel the emotion of being successful. It wonā€™t happen overnight and you must stay focused and be determined but sooner rather than later the universe will manifest what you believe.

Hereā€™s to a successful 2015.

Itā€™s from my old Mad Scalper method which has a thread. I havenā€™t used it for years. Once I started trading VSA I was ignoring it so eventually I removed it.

Itā€™s impeccable, inevitable. Too anxious for 2015.
The webinar was Grade A material btw, thanks Pete. Everyone needs to check it out.

Happy new year!!!

Happy New Year Pete and all the other great people on this thread! I hope you ring in the new year in style, wherever you all may be!

Happy New Year for everyone.
I would like to share my thought about EURUSD ā€¦
I do not know if You are familiar with P&F charts but I think it will give You broad perspective about what SM may do in the coming year ā€¦ time will tell.

Happy New Year.
2015 gonna be the best yet.

Hey Scyther,
How are you making your P&F charts?

Hey
Just put in the google - ā€œPoint & Figure indicator - indicator for MetaTrader 4 miisujapollaā€.
Regards

Managed to grab a dozen pips this morning off an automatic rally and following decline on eurusd. Iā€™ve been reading Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, and I just kept thinking of the guy who tells everyone ā€œYou know, this is a bull market!ā€ So I figured Iā€™d take a bearish position in a bear trend. It turned out alright for my first live trade. Thanks everyone, especially Pete, for the information, inspiration, and confidence.

Happy New Year everyone!

Pete, now that you have been using esignal for a few weeks, are you still as happy with it as you stated in your video? Iā€™m ready to sign up with esignal, and I am hoping itā€™s just as good as you initially thought!

Also, I got part way through your YouTube video ā€œlesson on entry signals 12/18/14ā€. It has been taken down, but will it be back up at sometime?

Cheers

Hey, happy new year! Esignal has been doing itā€™s job. The combination of price feeds from so many sources does ensure that we can trust what weā€™re seeing volume wise. Still, I would call it a luxury rather than a necessity. 90% of the time it is giving the same info that you would get from a decent brokerā€™s volume.

As stated in the title, that video was a temporary upload. Iā€™m including it in the video course I have.
There will be more good stuff uploaded soon. Sorry you didnā€™t get to catch the whole thing. More to come. www.youtube.com/petefaders