Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Awesome move. I was waiting for that short move this morning. Fell asleep then woke up. Then what do you know it was already down 60+ pips. Oh well, maybe next time.

:wink:

Nice setups on g/u, g/j. The skills that pay the bills. :wink:

Iā€™m using volume from Esignal so I donā€™t need a great feed on my MT4. Not sure what to recommend besides comparing a few brokers while you trade.

i am checking fxpro volume and it looks okay ā€¦ can you check it out tooā€¦reply needed

G/U

what do you guys think ?

Two Trades taken on Ā£Y Long - both profitable. Iā€™m supremely talented at the art of really early exits and this is a fine example.

Took two trades on Gold got stopped out re-entered after higher volume, Long. Currently at BE.

Both excellent setups,Mr Fader.

Won 5/6 so far for the Month. Only 5 days I traded so far. This isnā€™t even right lol.

So far today I got that G/J short off weakness at fib and ND. A quickie. :wink:
ā€¦and closed rest of G/U long from yesterday.

:59:

can you pls post pictures of trades and explain ā€¦ just speaking for the newbies ā€¦lol

Iā€™ll try to make a video by the end of this week. Keep in mind I trade starting from London open for 3 hours. If I give the pair and direction of the trade, then those learning the method should be able to spot the setup. But yes, I will provide something soon.

Another nice Long on Gold. Smart Money was clearly buying on the down moves and positioned Long.

6/7 E/U long before news. Daaaamn. Drinks on me. :smiley:

I really need to get my head around how to know when to stay in for the big moves and when that would be senseless greed. I clearly have commitment issues when in a trade.

Ah, the art of the exit. As the trade moves along I use the same tools Iā€™m already using to assess the probability of it continuing vs reversing. You can take off profit in bits as probability decreasesā€¦like hitting an s/r on high volumeā€¦or not high volume etcā€¦ manage the trade accordingly.

Have a plan. Mark key levels like s/r, fib and see how it reacts when price gets there. I tend to plan for three targets, the third being a continuation of or a beginning of a trend to comeā€¦if the chart suggests that.

If youā€™re good enough to be trading this method properly, you already have the tools to know how to manage a trade. Use common sense and patience. :22:

Cheers Pete, I think I have the know how but not the experience so Iā€™ll go ahead and take the plunge in the deep end from now on but only let 40% run, that way I should feel confident.

My favourite exits are 40% at the retracement to the 38.2 Fib (move STOP to BE), and the rest at 50 - 61.8.

E/U + G/U Long.

From this morning.

Nice, the E/U was text book. The G/U showed some weakness to the left, you can see on your chart. Besides that the background was bullish, but a bit to risky for me to buy into that. I like to stay picky when the market offers such clean setups like it has been. Plus I milked that cow pretty well yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool. You could have worse problems LOL. :wink:

Can someone give me an in depth explanation on how to look for tests with some pictures/examples? Iā€™m finding this really difficult because I keep mistaking them for sings of strength when there is clear weakness in the background which muddles my perception of the market bias as tests are strong signs of wanting to go move bullish. Also can there be tests for demand? I always hear of tests of supply but not ever demand? Any reason why?

Another good trade and early exit. Next time Iā€™ll stay in but this time I simply couldnā€™t sit and watch the screen.

UK100 Long +40