Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

eur/usd up in the fibzones.

Watched a few of your videos and they look great. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

THERE SHE GOES DOWN TO SUPPORT

MIGHT SEE A PULLBACK UP INTO FIBS OFF OF STOPPING VOLUME WITH BULLISH REACTION

:+1:

Hello folks is there still a Skype chat for the group?thanks.

Hi i have been reading about this and i sense the guy is serious business.But i am not understanding the basic system.I am new to foruming.So can anyone tell me how to read the system.all i am seeing a intro article and replies.where is the system explained?

Here’s a vid explaining the basics. You can check out the rest to learn more.

hey @petefader , what ur using these days in terms of volume feed? still leverate?

FXCM on my MT4 plus tradingview.com which gives a few brokers for quick comparison.

Nice E/U and G/U shorts today.

2 Likes

took them both hahahah
and GC and GJ, i shouldn t have as i try and stay away to not trade corelation but it looked to good
220 pips today, awesome and on eu i screened only 4hr and 1hr for some reason, but on the 5m i entered after the huge upthrust was confirmed with a lower close, stop 10 pips above. vsa rocks haahaha

text book!!!

1 Like

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers

Price moves in two directions. Up or Down :slight_smile: price moving sideways would be NOT going up or down. :slight_smile: woo woo

Great analysis. Thanks for sharing the video.

1 Like

Hi Pete,

My Mac is running Catalina so I can’t run MT4 desktop sadly… Do you think it would be ok to use MT4 Web instead? I see FXCM offer that as an option.

Thanks,
Justin

What’s up guys!?

I’ve been swing trading Cryptos and uploading vids now and then. Anyone trading FX should consider it. It’s EASY. Everyone trading my Crypto method has been profitable.

Check it out.